Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2013, 04:48 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

Taken in the village of Twywell in Northants. Weather permitting I might paint my side gate this morning............I'm not fond of those jobs these days but it needs doing.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2013, 07:29 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Sunny start here and that fake hurricane has finally died down now to just a breeze. I'm taking my youngest dog for another hydrotherapy session in a bit and then housework and whatever else needs doing as tomorrow - my youngest granddaughter and I are off to the maize maze! Not sure it's a good idea as my second hubbie said I was the only person he knew that could get lost in a corridor
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2013, 07:55 AM

Alan - Love - love - love, that picture !
Morning all ....... Hope its good to you ....
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2013, 08:47 AM

Good morning all, lovely horses Alan.
Another quiet day here and it's not too hot, so hopefully I can get out in the garden - lots of things to do, mainly tidying up the borders You only have to leave it for a week and it gets so untidy!
Have a good day everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2013, 08:49 AM

A very good morning to everyone....

Just back from the forest after a thoroughly smashing hour walking with the dogs, and now feel refreshed and ready for anything, which will no doubt include mowing the lawns for my Mum and cooking a cheese omelette for lunch...

Enjoy your day folks,

Barry
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2013, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
! Not sure it's a good idea as my second hubbie said I was the only person he knew that could get lost in a corridor
I got lost in our back garden, to the amusement of the rest of the family, it needed my children to come and rescue me.
(well it was a couple of acres of woodland) never went into it again on my own.

Good Morning all, was bright, supposed to be a nice day, but some grey clouds hovvering at present.

I'll pass on the cheese omelette, no doubt UJ will join you, go down well with his pie.

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2013, 09:31 AM

Good morning fellow members it was a beautiful morning but has now clouded over.
The washing is out, Chloe is walked, the bread is rising and I am off to do some tidying up before the dough is ready .

Enjoy your day everyone
Silver Jill
Earth
Silver Jill is female  Silver Jill has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2013, 03:52 PM

Good Afternoon everyone. I want to thank you Alan for the beautiful photo of the ponies which you opened your Saturday Morning greeting with! It is sunny in Merseyside today, with a cool breeze which is really welcome. I hope that everyone here is enjoying their Saturday

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top