Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2013, 05:03 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

Me, Sheila and our son's partner taken somewhere in Bavaria in Germany. We had a phone call from our son from Reutlingen in Germany yesterday evening. They had just had a hailstorm with hailstones the size of golf balls. It had lasted for about 10 minutes and had done a tremendous amount of damage. Dents and smashed windscreens on cars, windows smashed in homes and shops, etc. Never seen anything like that over here.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2013, 07:06 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Nice picture Alan .....
Good morning all ...... Have a good 'un
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2013, 07:22 AM

Good morning Alan, Pats and all to come in yet. Made me laugh that your photo Alan is "somewhere in Bavaria" Abit like being Lost in France
More rain for us today. So washing is hung around the house already.
Hope everyone has a nice day. Been awake for nearly 4 hours already.
Feels like Midday to me
Take care all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2013, 07:24 AM

Morning all. A little bit cooler this morning, they do say sun and showers, but its still humid here. The Hailstorms sound terrible Alan.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2013, 07:46 AM

The trouble is Sandra that the old brain doesn't always remember the names of places that you might only visit for half a day and when we're on holiday we go here, there and everywhere. We're not ones for sitting at the side of a pool drinking sangria all day long.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2013, 08:48 AM

Good Morning all, a bright start after the rain we had last night.
A thunderstorm took out the electric supply, but it wasn't off very long luckily.

I write down the places I have taken photo's of at the time, otherwise i'd never remember later.

I haven't cracked the code yet susie
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2013, 09:29 AM

Good morning all.
Sunny and breezy here but dark clouds in the distance.
Nothing planned today - still taking it easy.
Hope everyone has a good day.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2013, 09:32 AM

Morning everyone
It is dry here today, I can see blue skies trying to get through.
Enjoy your day whatever you have planned.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2013, 09:33 AM

Good morning fellow members a bit fresher this morning with heavy showers remaining.

I spent most of yesterday cleaning out the garage and it is now neat and tidy.
There is lots of cleaning to do in the house now it has rained and settled some of the dust created by the farmer hay making. It was too hot to close the windows and there is a layer of thick dust on everything.

My DIL is still doing her duty in court this week so there will no doubt be lots of babysitting and picnics if it is fine.
This was taken on one of the picnics last week in the nature reserve,

Hannah aged two and the twins thee..

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2013, 11:31 AM

Morning everyone (just ) Late on today but I've been pottering around doing outside jobs before the promised rain arrives..yet again..

Lovely family you have Meg, hope it stays fine for your picnics all this week..

Enjoy your day folks,

Barry

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top