Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2013, 05:03 AM

Happy Thursday Everyone.

Taken at a local country park. Water lilies have looked particularly good this year. Has anyone else been propositioned by "Lovely2244"? I had two personal mails from her yesterday wanting to be my "friend" but I see she's now been kicked out. We seem to get these weirdos from time to time.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2013, 06:20 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Everyone.

Good morning Alan - yes one - a fair while ago.... £££ is the object ...
Wishes for a good day all .....
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2013, 07:23 AM

Morning folks, looks like being another warm one today...

More fruit picking for me today after walking the dogs, and my Mum's coming round for a lunch of lamb, veg from the garden and all the trimmings, being prepared by Mrs P's fair hand......

Have a great day everyone.

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2013, 08:50 AM

Good morning everyone. Just a few showers today not the three and a half inches we got the other day in 3 hours. Plus the hailstones of course. Hope everyone has a nice day, take care.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2013, 09:16 AM

Good Morning all, started off looking really nice, but clouds have come up now. Hope it doesn't rain on me this morning, as it is hairdressing day.

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2013, 09:24 AM

Good Morning, Buenia Dias.

Had a big storm early this morning, but has cleared up now and beautiful sunny hot day, so I don't have to water the garden today. Lovely water Lilies Alan, that's what mine look like. Not had any private emails though.

Going to the Dentist this afternoon.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2013, 10:32 AM

Good morning, lots cooler and a lovely breeze We had a thunderstorm and rain in the early hours so everything feels fresh.
Nice lilies Alan, we had a couple when we had our pond - I would quite like another but there is a heron that flies over
What is this email from Lovely2244 all about? How did she get your email address?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2013, 10:51 AM

Good morning Janela - think Alan means pm's from here !
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2013, 10:56 AM

Yes I do Pat. From the tone of her message it looked like she was after a man friend ...........as you say, perhaps to relieve him of his cash !
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2013, 11:02 AM

Good morning fellow members it is very humid again after the rain last night .
Have done the shopping now have lots of cooking to do for the children, and preparation for a picnic tomorrow.

Enjoy your day everyone

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Has anyone else been propositioned by "Lovely2244"? I had two personal mails from her yesterday wanting to be my "friend" but I see she's now been kicked out. We seem to get these weirdos from time to time.
Hi Alan this was another 'alphabet spammer',they join and go through the Alphabet PMing members though we usually catch them before they get going

Originally Posted by Janela ->
What is this email from Lovely2244 all about? How did she get your email address?
Janela they were Personal Messages not emails.

If anyone gets a Personal Message of this kind the best course of action is to report it , there is a 'report message' option in personal messages, the exclamation mark in the orange box top right hand corner of the message like this....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top