Join for free
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2013, 03:36 PM

Back home folks

Boy it was hot in Dublin, sis had a great time was there to help celebrate her 60th, her son and family came over from lo ndon and her friends from Blackpool were there, hubby bought her a new car for her birthday and her family bought her a trip to Paris, so she is a happy bunny.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2013, 03:41 PM

Re: Back home folks

Sounds good Jean ......
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2013, 03:42 PM

Welcome home! Sounds like a good trip.

29degrees on Friday in Dublin, I think. I was very grateful for air conditioning!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2013, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Welcome home! Sounds like a good trip.

29degrees on Friday in Dublin, I think. I was very grateful for air conditioning!

And there was me thinking you were taking part in the record-breaking 'Riverdance' on the banks of the Liffy yesterday Ania darlin'
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2013, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
And there was me thinking you were taking part in the record-breaking 'Riverdance' on the banks of the Liffy yesterday Ania darlin'
Well thank you UJ for presuming that I would have the energy to partake in such activity in the heat Alas, the most energetic thing I did in Dublin was to walk out of the hotel to go and get a salad to bring back in the evening...

Erm, unless you also count a bit of elbow bending with a few glasses of wine...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2013, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Well thank you UJ for presuming that I would have the energy to partake in such activity in the heat Alas, the most energetic thing I did in Dublin was to walk out of the hotel to go and get a salad to bring back in the evening...

Erm, unless you also count a bit of elbow bending with a few glasses of wine...

Ahhhh so you did find the Temple Bar Ania darlin'
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world

22-07-2013, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Ahhhh so you did find the Temple Bar Ania darlin'
Didn't need it, UJ. Bought a bottle in the same place I got the salad...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2013, 05:08 PM

Sounds like you had a good time Jean
...and I hope the new apartment really feels like 'home' now.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2013, 05:27 PM

I'm glad everything went off well Jean, what a present for your sister!, didn't she do well.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top