Join for free
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2013, 08:59 AM

BT Vision

Does anybody else have a BT Vision package?
Do you have any problems with the box?
I have just had one horrendous weekend talking to someone halfway round the world, with an accent that was very difficult to understand, not his fault he was born there, but BT needs to get a grip on customer service, it is abysmal it drives me crazy.
I shall be looking for another supplier as soon as my 18 month contract is up, any ideas folks?
We can't have Virgin because there is not a cable down the road, well that is what they told me a year ago.
But is Virgin any good?
I was a Skye customer for years but they kept putting the £'s on, that made me ditch them the last time the put it up.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2013, 09:25 AM

Re: BT Vision

Never used bt vision but virgin drove us potty we went back to bt for phone/broadband and freesat for tv.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2013, 09:36 AM

BT Vision box, froze last week, I did the required things to reboot etc. but it wouldn't budge, so they said an engineer was booked for yesterday the 25th, never arrived, obviously I have been again on the phone to them, {in India } and once again they have apologised and booked another engineer for next Thursday the 1st.
I do feel that customer service is the most important part of a service a company, and to be honest BT's stinks, I don't believe they can organise a pee up in a brewery.
Watch this space!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2013, 09:44 AM

I have had BT out a couple of times over the past few years and had to speak to customer services each time I found them really helpful. Virgin were hopeless and sky pretended to help but have bombarded me with calls and e-mails and letters since we stopped the service, keep sending bills we don't owe and are generally being a pain.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top