Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2013, 04:55 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

Water lilies, taken in Stuttgart zoo. I picked my first runner beans yesterday. I thought there were only a few ready but there were enough for 2 meals for the two of us.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2013, 06:35 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Oooooo loverly picture .......
Good morning Alan and all ......
Hope yer wife enjoyed her day and evening Barry ......
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2013, 07:31 AM

Morning Alan and pats,

Lovely photo Alan, I only have white lilies in my Pond with 30 fish.
My runners have not even started yet!!

Got to make an appointment for the Dentist this morning, yesterday my tooth broke and half of the filling came out.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2013, 08:06 AM

Good morning everyone. Lovely photo Alan. Hope you go on OK at the dentist Sue. Not doing much today. We have still got cloud and its very overcast and has been since Friday night. Hope it burns off today as it is depressive today. Kate has gone into labour seemingly about 2 hours ago.
I found out that my new to be born in October Granddaughter is also going to be called Katherine or Kate for short. So am looking forward to the 24th October. Anyway have a nice day. Don't know what to do yet. Take care.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2013, 08:55 AM

Morning everyone, another day of low cloud and drizzle here by the looks of it, that will be three on the trot...where did the sun go.....

Just pottering in the garden for me today, picking more berries and currants and getting them into the freezer..

Have a great day folks,

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2013, 08:56 AM

Good morning fellow members a misty start for what may turn out to be the hottest day of the year so far .

I am going to do some jobs in the garden before the predicted storms arrive , enjoy your day everyone
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2013, 09:02 AM

Good Morning all, third day of dull cloudy skies

Our runner beans are in flower, but don't look as leafy as in previous years.
No beans yet.

No guesses as to what will dominate the news today. (royal baby)
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2013, 09:43 AM

Morning all, we have a watery sun and a gentle breeze.
Hubby has moved two large lilies to the patio doorway, the smell wafting in is divine
Hope your day goes well everyone.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2013, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by valice ->
Good Morning all, third day of dull cloudy skies

Our runner beans are in flower, but don't look as leafy as in previous years.
No beans yet.

No guesses as to what will dominate the news today. (royal baby)

P*ssed off with aunty Beeb's sychophancy!!! - yet another royal brat for us to support!!! - come back Oliver Cromwell - all is forgiven!!!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2013, 10:40 AM

buenas dias all. Another very hot sunny day here, not a good Monday really though as my computer man has been and taken my computer away. The DVD ejector thing has stopped working and a DVD still stuck inside it. It isnīt the usual tray kind DVD thing, itīs a slot in the side of the computer. Not a windows problem, a component problem so itīs had to be taken away and hopefully repaired. Meanwhile I have to use my laptop, which is better than nothing.

The water pipe men are working hard and the noise and dust everywhere is incredible, but the men really do work very hard, and long hours, how they work so hard in this heat I donīt know.

No plans really today so I suppose I had better go and throw the iron at the ironing. Have a nice day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top