Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2013, 05:11 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

The market square in Reutlingen in the evening. Off up to Mansfield today to visit our relatives.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2013, 06:24 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Hello Alan - Love that picture
Pats is 'very' down today but I'll do me best to stay cheerful.... excuse me if I slip up ....
Wishes to you all for a loverly day ....
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2013, 07:37 AM

Good morning Alan and Pat and all to come in yet. Sorry you are not too well today Pats, is it the hot weather? Enjoy your trip Alan. Going to the bingo today, haven't been for a few weeks now. At least its air conditioned. Have a good day all and enjoy the sun whilst its here.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2013, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Hello Alan - Love that picture
Pats is 'very' down today but I'll do me best to stay cheerful.... excuse me if I slip up ....
Wishes to you all for a loverly day ....

Oh Pats darlin' - that's not good, we can't have that - not allowed on here!!!!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2013, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Oh Pats darlin' - that's not good, we can't have that - not allowed on here!!!!
I know everyones gonna cheer me up - you're a good lot
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2013, 08:48 AM

Good Morning all, and what a change in the weather.

Wind blew up last night, and today it is dull and cloudy, 5 day forecast seems to say it's going downhill with rain or showers by midweek.
The gardens might appreciate that, but not me.

((Hugs)) for Pats
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2013, 08:57 AM

Morning to everyone, cloudy and cooler here this morning but the sun will be along again later no doubt...

We had a smashing day at Leicester yesterday watching our eldest daughter's graduation, but it was very hot and tiring so we are taking it easy today and just chilling out with a book in the shade for a few hours...

Have a great day folks, and hope that you feel a bit better later Pats...

Barry
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2013, 09:00 AM

Those Pork and Apple pies are calling to me, so its off to the pie shop later this morning for me.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2013, 10:44 AM

Good morning all, great weather again. The shops seem to be doing a roaring trade in summer stuff, a neighbour was telling me today she was looking for a paddling pool to put in the back garden for her grandkids and they were all sold out!.
Sorry you're down in the dumps Pats, we all get bad days and you'll be over it in no time.
Have a lovely weekend Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2013, 11:00 AM

Good morning all another scorcher of a day here, have just had a cappuccino in a shady spot in the garden before the sun hits it.

Today I intend sorting through a few things for our holiday in two weeks, my enthusiasm isn't in it really at the moment as we won't know until the 29th if the doctor will give my husband the ok to travel

Pats, I hope the day improves for you ... *hugs*

Jem, paddling pools and fans are all sold out here too .....

Enjoy your day folks, stay safe in the sun....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top