Join for free
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2013, 01:42 PM

Michael Adebolajo 'Assaulted In Jail'

The moron who attacked Lee Rigby has been assaulted in prison and had two of his teeth knocked out:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/woolwich-mi...3.html#lCIabui

Did anyone else see this on BBC News last night? The two women talking about it took around 10 seconds to tell the tale and looked liked they couldn't care less - brilliant
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2013, 01:45 PM

Re: Michael Adebolajo 'Assaulted In Jail'

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
The moron who attacked Lee Rigby has been assaulted in prison and had two of his teeth knocked out:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/woolwich-mi...3.html#lCIabui

Did anyone else see this on BBC News last night? The two women talking about it took around 10 seconds to tell the tale and looked liked they couldn't care less - brilliant

And????
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2013, 01:52 PM

Usually I would be saying the prison have a duty of care to keep prisoners safe but in this case I don't seem to be feeling that way at all
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2013, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
And????
And what?
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

19-07-2013, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Usually I would be saying the prison have a duty of care to keep prisoners safe but in this case I don't seem to be feeling that way at all
I don't think many people do care - why would they? I just thought it was brilliant of the BBC not to pay lip service to the man and make it out to be something to feel regretful about.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2013, 01:57 PM

Good.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2013, 01:59 PM

Got a better idea - release him from Bellmarsh, and incarcerate him in the same barracks from whence Lee Rigby came and then tell Lee's friends and colleagues where he is.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2013, 03:15 PM

the moron who attacked lee rigby has been assaulted in prison and had two of his teeth knocked out:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/woolwich-mi...3.html#lciabui

did anyone else see this on bbc news last night? The two women talking about it took around 10 seconds to tell the tale and looked liked they couldn't care less - brilliant
good.!!
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2013, 05:46 PM

[

Only 2 teeth! They must have been disturbed. PITY

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top