Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2013, 04:58 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Taken in a cave near Reutlingen in Germany. I pulled up, picked and podded 5lb of broadbeans yesterday. Got to get half into the freezer today while the other half will go to my neighbours.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2013, 06:24 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Hello Alan - its a bit early and I read the above as - you collected yer beans in that cave !!
Good morning all - hope its a good day for you ....
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2013, 08:31 AM

Good morning Alan and Pats

Very hot already here, suppose to be upto 31 degrees today.

I'm going out to do my cleaning jobs in a minute, so i'll be all hot and bothered.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2013, 09:01 AM

Good morning folks, hot here already as well but the forest was beautifully cool earlier as we walked the dogs for an hour, absolutely gorgeous...

I'm on bog cleaning detail this morning and then I'll be cooking a chicken korma for lunch. More blackcurrants to pick this afternoon which I don't mind, and the topping and tailing is not a bad job whilst sat in the shade.......

Have a great day everyone.

Barry
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2013, 09:05 AM

Good morning all. Lovely, sunny and warm here too.

Off to take my youngest dog for some physio in a bit. He developed thyroid problems and has put on a lot of weight. Until they get his dosage right, he gets tired out too quickly for any real exercise so I'm taking him to a doggy hyrdopool and hope it helps him to burn off some calories (might get in there with him )
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2013, 09:09 AM

Good Morning all, suspect it's going to be warmer than yesterday.

One veg we don't like is broad beans.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2013, 09:13 AM

Morning everyone
Lovely here again today
Stood chatting on the doorstep of the place where I work this morning, non of us wanted to come into the building.
Oh well one more day and then on holiday for 11 days.
Enjoy your day what ever you have planned.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2013, 10:14 AM

buenas dias all. Very hot here but not quite so noisy this morning, the pipe laying men are right down at the bottom of the road now. Hopefully they will be filling in the trench before the weekend, then it will just be the men to retarmac and that will be it, back to normal........I hope.
Enjoy your day all.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2013, 10:52 AM

Good morning, how are we all doing?

I slept in - yet again - and am a bit peeved to say the least. I set my alarm at the loudest setting and still managed to turn it off and drift right back off to sleep.

I might be retired but I still like to get up at an early hour!

Anyway, I'm heading off to Edinburgh later this afternoon to stay with a friend for a day or two (no, my wife hasn't thrown me out!! )

I should still have internet up there so you won't "lose" me again!

Bye for now.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2013, 11:48 AM

Put the alarm clock on other side of room, so you have to get up and turn it off.

Personally, unless I have to be out for an early flight or something of that nature, I don't bother with an alarm.
Being retired I can get up when I like, but now I can - I don't, generally get up at 7 am

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top