Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2013, 05:52 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

Taken near Reutlingen in Germany. Still no rain ! If this keeps up much longer the hose pipe will have to come out.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2013, 07:24 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Loverly picture Alan - good morning to you and everyone
Hope its a good day for you all ......
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2013, 07:25 AM

Good Morning Alan, chums.

Hot already. My tiny back garden is awash with scent from sweet peas (matucana)) & Nicotiana Sylvestris. The air has been filled with the scent of Rosa Cecille Brunner (Climbing )
for 2/3 weeks, but now past it's best.

"Perfumed garden" eh?. I never read it myself, but know of it from my days as a bookseller
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2013, 07:26 AM

Hi PatsCG you squeezed in front of me by one minute......
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2013, 07:31 AM

Morning folks, hope you are all keeping well and enjoying the weather..

Off to Chatsworth today to meet up with relatives for a picnic.

Enjoy the day everyone

Barry
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2013, 08:06 AM

Well after attempting to retire from the running scene I have been dragged back by lots of well meaning friends and club members, so it appears I ain't gonna retire afterall. 5:45am run with my old training partner up the mountains for a 10-12 miler. So hot even at this time of the day. Absolutely loved it. Run for a few miles up hill and then through forestry and down into a nature reserve park. Bliss. Fresh air, hot sun, good company and some deer thrown in for good measure. Great start to the day .
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2013, 08:08 AM

Sounds wonderful ROBERT
I can imagine the perfume ~ used to grow Nicotiana .... mmmmMMMmmmm

good morning Sunday
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2013, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Well after attempting to retire from the running scene I have been dragged back by lots of well meaning friends and club members, so it appears I ain't gonna retire afterall. 5:45am run with my old training partner up the mountains for a 10-12 miler. So hot even at this time of the day. Absolutely loved it. Run for a few miles up hill and then through forestry and down into a nature reserve park. Bliss. Fresh air, hot sun, good company and some deer thrown in for good measure. Great start to the day .
Good Morning MKJ

Just goes to show, you can run, but you can't hide.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2013, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Hi PatsCG you squeezed in front of me by one minute......
Its called 'Unison' Robert .....
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2013, 08:32 AM

Good morning folks.

Didn't sleep well at all last night. Finally dozed off at 1AM then awoke at 3:30 feeling sick and hot. Once I got up I realised I was out of coffee grounds so had to go to Tesco to buy some and guess what happened on the way there? My clutch started slipping. Then, once I got back and brewed up a pot of coffee I went to turn on my laptop and got a warning saying the battery was less than 10%. That shouldn't have been so as it was plugged in all night so now I think I have a problem with my charger (it is charging now however).

Oh well, things can only get better.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top