Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2013, 02:49 PM

So, have you missed me?

Hello Over 50s, how are you all doing?

I can just read your thoughts - "oh, he's not dead!". Indeed, I am not.

The past 4 or 5 months have been pretty hectic and I didn't have time to log onto the computer with everything else going on. And by the time I did have some spare time I'd forgotten all about this forum!!

Well, I'm back now - if you still want me that is.

~Jim.

P.S. What has happened to the "good morning" part of general chat?
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2013, 02:52 PM

Re: So, have you missed me?

Glad to see you back OB and yes of course we still want you
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2013, 02:59 PM

Hello Jim you OB nice to see you back.

The daily thread is still there but not in a separate section. This is today's thread ...

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=13335
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2013, 02:59 PM

Jim matey, your ears must have been burning - t'was only this morning people were wondering where you'd got to.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2013, 03:03 PM

Indeed my ears were burning, but only because I decided to sit outside for an hour without applying sun cream - silly me.

It was on going through my bookmarked pages that I saw the forum and suddenly remembered about it.

I must be going senile!!
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2013, 03:06 PM

Welcome back
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2013, 03:38 PM

Hello Jim - welcome back
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2013, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
Hello Over 50s, how are you all doing?

I can just read your thoughts - "oh, he's not dead!". Indeed, I am not.

The past 4 or 5 months have been pretty hectic and I didn't have time to log onto the computer with everything else going on. And by the time I did have some spare time I'd forgotten all about this forum!!

Well, I'm back now - if you still want me that is.

~Jim.

P.S. What has happened to the "good morning" part of general chat?
You had forgotten us???

It's nice to see you back here Jim, how are you?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2013, 04:29 PM

Ah Jim!, talk of the devil and he's sure to appear!, how are you ole son?, great to have you back again and I hope you are keeping well all things considered
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.

12-07-2013, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
You had forgotten us???

It's nice to see you back here Jim, how are you?
I know, I was shocked when I realised. I blame the Whisky!!

I'm not doing too badly, I've been looking after the grand kids this afternoon whilst my daughter and her husband went off to get one of those 4D scans (back in my day you were lucky to see a blob on the screen let alone 4 dimensions!) and should be round soon to pick them up and show us the picture.

It won't be long now until the baby is here, only a month or so to go (yes, I forgot the due date - I'm a man, I know).

Not to get sentimental or anything, but I can remember when my wife was pregnant with her, and now she's having her third child... How time goes by, eh? If I were on the drink I'd be blubbering into my Kleenex, but I'm sober... FOR NOW!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top