Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2013, 04:46 AM

Happy Thursday Folk

Punters on the river Neckar at Tubingen in Germany. I cut my first heading broccoli yesterday. I've got 6 ready all at the same time so some of my neighbours will be lucky.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2013, 06:34 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk

Oh Alan - you had to mention 'Broccoli' - Ugh - Yuk - Bah minty things .. Cant even look at them - what a start to me day
Good morning Alan and everyone .... Loverly picture
Wishes for a good day ......
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2013, 07:21 AM

Aren't I the lucky one!!! - I'm not allowed Broccoli or indeed any other 'green' vegetable as it interferes with my medication.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2013, 07:28 AM

Morning Folks,

There was I , thinking I'd be on first.

I can't compete with 4.45AM or even 6.30 AM.

I'm reminded of the time in Cornwall when we had arranged to go out on a fishing boat "In the morning"

WE turned up at 7AM with a bleary "Good mornig "to the fishermen, which received a

"T'was first thing" & uncontrolleable mirth from our guides.

We went out in a rusty oild tub . Today the "Elf & safety would have a field day.
No life savers.
Anyway, we saw seals, dolphins & all manner of sea birds on a magical vivid blues sea. Clear as a bell, caught some mackerel and cooked it on the sea wall.
Best fish I've ever tasted before or since.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2013, 08:04 AM

Good Morning all, well it is good in my part of the country (or was, lost the sun for a while)

Hairdressers and dancing today, at least the hall should be cool, always is other times of the year.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2013, 08:27 AM

I did a bit of sea-fishing many years ago at Bridlington......thoroughly enjoyed it.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2013, 08:38 AM

buenas dias all. As ever hot and sunny. Chaos reigns today as the big road digging up machines have arrived and the noise is horrendous. Cars must be moved, it's like musical chairs with cars. New water pipes going in, I hope it doesn't take weeks. It's a bit of a nightmare trying to work out how to get out, this road closed, that road closed, oh what fun !
Have a good day everyone.
Zena
New Member!
Bucks
Zena is female 

11-07-2013, 09:19 AM

Morning all
New on here so just having a look around
Happy days !
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2013, 09:31 AM

Good morning folk, what a 'mixed bag' of greetings this morning
Cooler and not so bright today but just right for doing some work .. we've had a lazy couple of days.
Hello Zena, welcome.
Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2013, 10:07 AM

Good morning fellow members another lovely day. Shopping done and put away I can sigh with relief.

I have a day off from babysitting so I may actually get some jobs done. First task on the list is to make a batch of braised steak in red wine for the freezer and some ginger bread men.

The farmers around here are busy haymaking and there is dust everywhere so it is not worth cleaning the house until they have finished.

Enjoy your day everyone...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top