Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2013, 04:53 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

At a wine tasting in Italy. Sheila and I are nearest the camera on the right. It rained most of the morning and afternoon yesterday so, instead of gardening, I tidied up my bureau. It's amazing how paperwork accumulates.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2013, 08:14 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Ooh don't Alan, I could do with filing away paperwork too.

Morning all, supposed to be an ok day although not sunny at present it is dry.

Spent some time unsubscribing from old threads yesterday, trouble with this daily thread, you get 7 a week.
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2013, 08:18 AM

Good morning Alan and all, great photo Alan thats some table looks fit for a banquet. Saturday again have taken Monday off work so looking forward to a long weekend, hope you all have a good day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2013, 08:28 AM

Morning to you all, drier today after a very wet Friday, but dare I say it the garden needed it....

Just brought the caravan out of storage to prepare for Monday, as we are off to Richmond in Yorkshire for a few days, and we're hoping the weather settles down a bit for us..

Enjoy the day folks,

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2013, 08:42 AM

Hello everyone - happy day to you all .....
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2013, 08:54 AM

Morning all. Dry here this morning and there is some blue sky about, but there's a lot of high cloud so sun is quite watery at the moment. Forecast says it will be up to 23 - 24 oC tomorrow. Not so good, that much heat can trigger an astmatic attack.

Am off to the pie shop later this morning to buy a pork 7 apple pie for my lunch. If I time it right, since they're made on the premises, can get one piping hot straight out of the oven. - Delicious!!!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2013, 08:54 AM

Good morning, it's Armed forces day today. Not something you hear much about.
I did some clearing out of email yesterday - unsubscribing and deleting, must have been something in the air, all this tidying
A quiet day for us - got some fruit to pick and garlic to dig up ... no chores tho' it's Saturday!
Enjoy your day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2013, 09:32 AM

Good morning fellow members a reasonable morning and quite warm which is good because it will help my bread dough to rise.
Crispy bread rolls to look forward to for lunch providing it does .

Lots to do today as always, wouldn't it be lovely if when we clean everywhere stays clean and never needs doing again.

Enjoy your day everyone..
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2013, 11:29 AM

buenas dias all. A beautiful warm sunny day here and since I seem to have been out more than I've been in this week I need to catch up on housework and laundry, so I'll just take the day as it comes I think. I hope you are all having a good day.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2013, 11:35 AM

Good day all. Waiting for the Red Arrows going overhead as they are having a big celebration for Armed Service day here. I have my camera
ready, although seeing how quickly they go I might not be able to get my old legs outside in time
Hope everyone has a nice day. Not too bad here but still cloudy waiting
for the sun to come out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top