Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2013, 05:17 AM

Happy Thursday Folk

Taken at one of our local country parks. Shopping and pub-lunching today also got to get some euros for our visit to Germany next weekend to see our son.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2013, 07:12 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk

Morning Alan and everyone to follow....

A lovely warm summer's morning here and just about to take the dogs to the wood for an hour before it gets too hot. I've had a few days helping to dismantle my neighbour's old 1930s greenhouse so I'll be glad of the rest now that it's done, a little light pottering in the garden will be enough for me today I think...

Enjoy your day folks,

Barry
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2013, 07:54 AM

Good Morning all, overcast here

Hairdressers this morning, so hope it stays dry long enough to get home.
Dancing this afternoon, may have to top up with petrol, seem to have done a lot of running round after OH's elderly relative who we are transferring to care home on Monday, he is currently in respite. Then we have 4 weeks to clear his flat.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2013, 09:14 AM

Morning all. I like water-lilies Alan.
The sun is showing its face, so hoping for a nice morning.
We are just pottering too, today - we both have backache after planting out all our bedding geraniums yesterday
Have a good day everyone.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2013, 10:10 AM

Good morning everyone. Going to be a bit cloudy today. Seemingly we are going to have a great weekend. Going out for a Hoodie today
Not for me but one of my Granddaughters wants one as they don't sell
a lot in France
Anyone watch Wimbledon yesterday? What a day of injuries and surprises.
Take care all and have a nice day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2013, 10:39 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely day so far and my shopping is done and put away.

I seemed to spend half yesterday going backwards and forwards to my sons house. Their dog is very ill and had a big operation yesterday .With my son away until tonight my DIL was having difficult juggling three little ones and dog.

I am hoping to catch up on the house and garden today when I am here

Enjoy your day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2013, 01:57 PM

Afternoon all. I love Water Lillies, we also have them in our garden pond.

A joke for you all.

What is:

Long and Thin
Full of skin
Red in parts
And goes in Tarts!!
Margaret
Somerset
Margaret is female  Margaret has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2013, 02:06 PM

sunny this morning but raining now. Bored!!!!
Dee
Hamilton, Canada
Dee is female  Dee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2013, 02:27 PM

Good morning Alan, and everyone.. lovely picture of water lillies....temps cooling slightly here, after most of week muggy and humid! odd shower as well. just taking it easy today, sit outside in backyard if rain lets up...hubby just retired last thursday, enjoying sleeping in! going to be nice spending more time together....Dee
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2013, 03:32 PM

Good afternoon all it has just started to rain here...

My husband was awake most of the night with a 'funny' head and he was no better this morning. Took him to the doctor this morning and he discovered he has a very erratic heartbeat. He was prescribed Bosoprolol and booked in for an ECG and a blood test next Wednesday. I'm hoping he will be ok for our holiday in 5 weeks time when we have a 9 + hours flight to Florida

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top