Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2013, 04:53 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk

Taken at the lake side at Lovere on lake Iseo. I started the summer pruning of my fruit trees yesterday. It takes me a few days as I need to use the step ladder to reach the top.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2013, 08:32 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk

Good morning Alan and fellow members a beautiful morning for once and as this is the day when I have Hannah all day I am hoping we can spend some time in the garden .

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2013, 08:38 AM

Good morning Alan, Meg and all who visit later..

The sun is shining and I'm already in front with my chores, and ready to walk the dogs after a quick coffee break. Pottering around then in the garden and cooking chicken korma for lunch..

Go steady on those ladders Alan and have a great day folks.

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2013, 09:03 AM

Good morning everyone. Yes its great when you wake up to the sun in the morning. Going for a eye test at 11.30 so hoping everything is Ok. Only need reading glasses normally. Have long sightedness. Have a great day all and hope the sun keeps shining.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2013, 09:13 AM

Good Morning all, it is bright and sunny making it look cheerful, though not going to be too warm this week i believe.

Dancing for me this afternoon.

I got my eye test booked for next week, about 4 months overdue, wasn't well for a time then went away on holiday.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2013, 09:21 AM

Good morning all.
We have a watery sun but feels nice. My neighbour has just finished cutting her lawn! She is a Malaysian lady and wears a massive straw hat and jacket all summer, she told us she mustn't go brown, her mother wouldn't like it. Her husband doesn't do a thing - she is his 3rd Malaysian wife!
Nothing planned today - not even sure what is for dinner
Have a good day everyone
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2013, 10:22 AM

Good morning everyone
Lovely day here today, sat out in the garden with a cuppa before coming into work for the day.
Enjoy your day whatever you have planned.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2013, 10:23 AM

buenas dias. Another "funny" weather day here, overcast and cloudy, outbreaks of sun, rain threatening, but it is warm, not as warm as usual for this time of year though. Nothing special planned but just about to go into our small local town to deal with a couple of matters. Tomorrow off on a coach trip to Aguillas. I'm looking forward to that as it's a place I haven't been to so far. Have a pleasant day all.
rhoda
New Member!
newcastle
rhoda is female 

25-06-2013, 11:20 AM

Hello everyone

Lovely and sunny where I am in Staffs. Must be the first day of summer lol!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2013, 01:06 PM

Could be Rhoda - but then again ......
Love the picture Alan and would love to be sitting there ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top