Join for free
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2013, 12:50 PM

Japanese shag bars

I was looking for something else ( nothing to do with shags, honest!) when I found this and thought it quite amusing

Japan gets its first ‘Shag Bar’ with sexy ladies rolling up your tobacco for you!

Lifestyle & Travel RADHIKA SETH ON JUN 13 2012 NO
Need a smoke? Head to the trendy Smoke Friends House, in Shibuya and allow the sexy ladies there to give you a ‘Shag’! Japan is known to be very liberal about smoking laws and it is generally acceptable for people to smoke in public places. With an effort to make it a novel and sexy experience, the team behind the Smoke Friends House have introduced the first “Shag Bar’. Before you think otherwise, let me clarify that shag is the tradition of hand rolling tobacco.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2013, 12:54 PM

Re: Japanese shag bars

Should this thread be moved to the adult thread?
Or should it be moved to the smoke room, the latter I should think.
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2013, 02:03 PM

The mods may not want a topic about Japanese shag rooms in the adult area ,some of them in there might get the wrong idea and set the site on fire!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2013, 02:58 PM

Whatever next!
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2013, 03:51 PM

I well remember my pipe-smoking dad buying an ounce of shag !
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2013, 05:25 PM

I believe that a shag is a sea bird in the cormorant family. THE Japanese have used them for centuries to catch fish for them. Not willingly I stress.
I have to say that the cormorants/shags are restrained from swallowing by a ligature around their necks, Cruel ennit?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2013, 06:11 PM

Oh no Robert ........!!.....
maggis
Adelaide South Australia

24-06-2013, 03:41 AM

Not cruel at all really, the birds are hand reared from chicks and handled with great care,daily head massages etc and it takes a skilled 'master' 3 yrs to train a bird, it's only done now as a yearly tradition, also the birds while wearing the 'snare' are able to swallow small fish and also wear a light body harness so that if they get tired the 'master' can help the bird from the water, they're very well looked after and in the old days helped many poor families to survive
Anyway, this was s'posed to be light hearted frippery about shags in bars not shags fishing from rocks while being strangled! tut-tut!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top