Join for free
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2013, 03:39 AM

Spa Offers Weight Loss Program For Dogs, Accupressure and Massage

http://www.breitbart.com/mediaserver...gjpg.jpg?w=530

BOTHELL, Wa - A Washington state based spa has opened its doors to dogs in an effort to help them lose weight and get in better shape, and apparently it works.
According to a report, a 6-year-old Chihuahua, Ndnd, joined Wag Wellness after weighing in at a whopping 19 pounds and suffering from a chronic cough, joint problems, and a general lack of energy. A year after starting a "work out" regiment that includes triple laps around a pool during weekly swimming lessons, Ndnd has shed 9 Chihuahua pounds, has lost her chronic cough, and increased her muscle definition.
Wag Wellness also offers water therapy, massage, and accupressure.
Ndnd told reporters that she feels like a different dog, has joined a 12 step program, Al-Anon, and feels optimistic that she'll be able to love again.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2013, 04:51 PM

Re: Spa Offers Weight Loss Program For Dogs, Accupressure and Massage

Do you think I'd pass for a Jack Russell?
rabika
New Member!
newyork
rabika is female 

16-07-2013, 07:22 AM

Re: Spa Offers Weight Loss Program For Dogs, Accupressure and Massage

I have persevered with nyjer {niger} seed for a few years, and didn't get any success with it until last year, when a family of goldfinches started to come to eat.
This year I am getting all sorts of birds I have never seen before, but only a fleeting glance, not enough time to photograph.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top