Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Grimloaf The Damp
Left of Centre Earth
Grimloaf The Damp is male  Grimloaf The Damp has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 01:37 PM

Greetings.

Just a few words about me. I will try not to stray into fantasy, I have a habit of doing that! Real name Mike. Live in Kent (UK) and I work in local Government for my sins. I was trained as an Illustrator and whilst drawing is still a passion I ended up joining the Police Service when in my mid 20's. Retired from the Bill some time ago now and have done all sorts of things since, most of them legal.

I am married for the second time, I don't like talking about the first time as it brings me out in a rash. I love very loud rock music, and the Cinema. The last film I watched was 'The Men Who Stare at Goats' wonderfully mad film.

My alter-ego, well one of them Grimloaf is an incontinent wizard. I find it very difficult being conventional and have no idea what normal is. I am registered flatulent and have a 'Flatulence Blame Dog' called Smog. I am not sure he understands what his task is and rather than take the blame for my loud gaseous outbursts he tries to compete with me. A word of advice never share a lift (elevator) with us!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 01:49 PM

Re: Greetings.

Hi Mike - nice to meet you.
You are very welcome here; hope you enjoy it. It has a nice balance of the serious and the ridiculous and the caring and the zany.
Thanks for informing us of your, err, special talents and we'd like a pic of poor Smog, the flatulence dog You don't feel the need for an incontinence cat then?
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 02:00 PM

Hello Mike, and welcome, . . we have ward 10 here if you need to . . "blow off steam".
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 02:14 PM

Hi Mike a very warm welcome to you, with your sense of humour you'll fit in just fine here!

Great introduction to Offers too!
Myth and Magic
UK
Myth and Magic is female  Myth and Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 04:50 PM

Mmmmmmm .... sniff ..... Mmmmmm nice!
Wanda
High Peak, Derbyshire, UK
Wanda is female  Wanda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 05:31 PM

Nice to meet you oh crazy one!!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 05:33 PM

Welcome, you're going to fit in very well here, I can see! I do like a man with a sense of humor !
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 06:25 PM

Hello, welcome to the forum..
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 06:28 PM

Hello welcome to the forum You are going to fit right in here
Calismum
Scotland
Calismum is female  Calismum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 09:07 PM

Hi and welcome.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top