Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2013, 05:09 AM

Happy Sunday (Father's Day ) Folk.

I'm back after a lovely holiday in Italy. For those of you who like the Italian lakes I can certainly recommend lake Iseo. Apart from a wet Sunday the weather was sunny and in the upper 20's temperature. I'll upload some photos as soon as I'm able, I'm having trouble uploading to photobucket, in the meantime this is a webcam. http://www.bresciameteo.eu/iseo/iseo.jpg
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2013, 07:12 AM

Re: Happy Sunday (Father's Day ) Folk.

Good morning Alan and everyone else.

Nice to have you back (Valice has done a sterling job in your absence) and I'm looking forward to your photos - glad you had a lovely time.

Beautiful sunny start to the day again here so drudge work in the garden could get finished off - for a while
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2013, 07:58 AM

Morning all. Glad to see you back Alan. You came back to Rainy England.
So far it's a nice sunny morning. Also it's my birthday today 29!!!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2013, 08:31 AM

Welcome back Alan !!
Hope it was a 'Bellissimo' holiday

'Happy Fathers Day' to all you daddies
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2013, 08:33 AM

Morning everyone and welcome back Alan, glad it went well for you....

Warm and dry start today with the forecast to remain fair. Our new washing machine is being delivered today sometime so we can't take the dogs out until that's arrived, plus we are expecting some of our children and grandkids around after lunch, so it looks like being a stop at home and do some jobs in the garden sort of day...

Enjoy your own day folks

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2013, 08:42 AM

Good morning fellow members a sunny morning but still that wind.
Welcome back Alan, Lake Isio certainly looks a beautiful place

Lots to do today, bread making/gardening/ironing, now off to have breakfast having washed the smell of fox out of Chloe's beard after our walk, yuk

Enjoy your day everyone
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2013, 09:11 AM

Good morning everyone and Happy Fathers Day to all you Daddies.
Glad you enjoyed your hols Alan. Going to be a little warmer this week in the Midlands but in Germany and surrounding areas its going to be 40 degrees later this week. Poor Valice is coming home today so just going
to miss out on the heat. Hope everyone has a nice day. I had to read your post twice Meg as I wondered why a girl would have a beard, but got the gist eventually
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2013, 09:59 AM

Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2013, 10:12 AM

Welcome back Alan matey - did you happen to pack the sun and warmth in your case when you returned by any chance???
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2013, 10:46 AM

Welcome back Alan and good morning all.
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top