Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2013, 06:40 AM

Happy Friday Everyone

Good Morning from me in Romania.

Looks a bright start for us this morning.
Last night the day ended suddenly with torrential rain and thunderstorms. Seems to have rained every day at some point in the day.

Not long to go now, flight home is late Monday.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2013, 09:02 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone

Good morning - S Wales

Friday eh. Thought for a while it was Thursday .

Weather is a bit drizzly so not much joy there. Going to be 'just another day' me thinks, but then again they can have unexpected events occurring for sure . Never a dull day...
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2013, 09:04 AM

Good morning Valice and all to come in yet. Hope you all have a good weekend. Weather still up and down here. Large LOWs coming across the Atlantic like they do in March and April not June
Going to have a nice weekend whatever the weather hope you all do too
oopps you sneaked in their MJK lol.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2013, 09:04 AM

Good morning all, not too bad today here, good sunny spells, but colder. More work today so better get on with it.
Take care Folks.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2013, 09:14 AM

Morning all, nice start here but weather all downhill soon methinks...

I've just a few jobs to do in the garden but I might have to work around the showers, although I might just sit and read if it's too bad I suppose....tough choices huh...

Enjoy your day folks..

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2013, 09:19 AM

Morning everyone
Dull here but dry, rain forecast for later - just another summers day here in the UK
Enjoy your day everyone
Margaret
Somerset
Margaret is female  Margaret has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2013, 10:27 AM

Raining, dull and windy here....just the usual summer's day......
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2013, 10:38 AM

Good Friday morning folks. Dull and miserable here again.
Just another day for me too but who knows what the day will bring.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2013, 10:44 AM

Good morning fellow members another wet day which I think is going to be the pattern of things this summer

I have little Hannah later while the twins have a swimming lesson so must get some jobs done before she arrives

Enjoy your day everyone.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2013, 10:51 AM

Windy, overcast and drizzly here - could be worse, I could be up on the hills like my eldest granddaughter is, helping to round up the sheep! Brrrr, too cold and windy methinks for that kind of lark

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top