Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2013, 05:55 AM

Happy Wednesday Everyone

Good Morning from me in Romania

Have got the rain this morning, and we are about to go out into town, at least we won't be sunbathing here this morning, and perhaps the weather in town is opposite, as was the case on Sunday. A wait and see game lol
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2013, 07:33 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Everyone

Morning Val and everyone else to come.

It's very grey, dull, windy and miserable out here, I think we are going to have a big Storm, they did say heavy rain on Wednesday.

I'm going to the Hairdressers at 10am, so hope i'm back home before it rains. Have taken Coco for a walk around the garden so she's got her exercise in before it rains.

I'm having a go at Cooking Singapore Noodles and Kung Poo Chicken for tonights dinner. SusieJ xx
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2013, 07:42 AM

Good morning - S Wales.

Raining here. Plan for the day to get some work done - computer wise. Been neglecting it too much and posting nonsense on here instead .
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2013, 08:43 AM

Morning everyone, dull and overcast but quite mild here and forecast to brighten later...

Cutting my neighbours hedges today as they are getting too much for her....soon be too much for me as well....

Dinner sounds great Susie, hope the recipe works well..

Enjoy your day folks,

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2013, 08:44 AM

Good morning fellow members just been out with Chloe and it feels more like autumn than summer with drizzle and a strong wind.

Hannah will be 2 tomorrow and my DIL has just asked if they can all come for lunch which I hadn't expected . It seems to take me longer to organize things these days, I can't cope with spontaneity. It would be nice to eat in the garden but I think it is going to rain .

Enjoy your day everyone
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2013, 08:48 AM

Good morning everyone. Dull again here, expected to get better by the weekend. That meal you are making Sue sounds a little dangerous
Hope you get some sun on your holiday Val.
Not doing too much today. Its great being retired as there is no one
to care what you do and when.
Take care all.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2013, 09:28 AM

Good morning.
Dull here too, have family coming at the weekend, so hope it brightens.
My nets need washing but it's such a big job - taking them all down, cleaning windows, getting them washed and back up again (can't get hubby to get his finger out )
Have a good day all and happy birthday for tomorrow to Hannah, Meg.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2013, 09:52 AM

Good morning all overcast here but as I 'speak' the sun has just shown its face

Shopping to do shortly, then a date with Mr Dyson

Enjoy your day everyone!
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2013, 09:57 AM

Morning everyone
Well it was drizzling here again first thing, now it is very windy, dry and humid.
Take care and enjoy your day
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2013, 10:02 AM

Good morning one and all - the rain has finally stopped here and although it started off very overcast, I can see a glimmer of hope from the sun!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top