Join for free
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 06:22 AM

Happy Monday to all

Good Morning from Romania, where the sun is shining at present.

Hope you all enjoy your day whatever you have planned
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 07:25 AM

Re: Happy Monday to all

Good morning Valice. Glad you have our sun at last. Its our last day of sun for a few weeks now its going to rain on and off til July.
At least we have had nearly three weeks of nice weather which is better than last years 3 days of Summer
Having been away last week I have catch up housework this week and the garden needs a trim. Take care all and hope you all have a nice day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 08:10 AM

Morning all. Its very dull, grey, miserable but warmish today.

Not doing much today, just started cooking our dinner because it takes a long while to do.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 08:12 AM

Good morning.
Grey start here but the sweet peas I picked yesterday that are sitting on the kitchen table, smell lovely.
Have a good day all.
bashybash
middlesex
bashybash is female  bashybash has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 08:13 AM

morning valice xx,hope you are enjoying your trip.xx
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 09:16 AM

Good morning fellow members dull this morning and I think there is rain on the way later.

No children today so peace reigns once more in my little house It is lovely to have the three little ones but when they are all together here there always seems to be some drama involving bodily fluids

Think I will give Chloe a tidy up and bath today, she is looking rather scruffy.

Enjoy your day everyone
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 09:42 AM

Good Morning
Funny old day here so far, waiting for the sun to come out, it is hiding.
Rain is heading our way from tomorrow.
Just remembered I am sat at work and I haven't put the wash out.
I am getting so forgetful.
Enjoy your day whatever you have planned.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 09:54 AM

Good morning all, overcast here but feels warmer without that northerly wind we had yesterday...

Just back from the forest after walking the dogs and nipping off to the garden centre after our coffee to get some canes.

Enjoy your day folks..

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 10:53 AM

Good morning all, another lovely day here. I have to get on with some work in the shed, the soreness has gone from my thumb and I can hold the tools properly again, it's very warm in there but I have a small fan I can use to keep cool, and we all gotta keep cool now haven't we.
Enjoy yourselves folks.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top