Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 07:58 AM

Egg Thrower

It would seem the Egg thrower on BGT was some sort of set up, that aside, the fact that a woman throwing eggs at Simon Cowell, upstaged the best that Britain has to offer in talent says it all.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 08:36 AM

Re: Egg Thrower

I watched the programme but missed the egg thrower. Went into the kitchen for a cuppa
According to my news they still don't know why she did it. They also said that she might not get a good job anymore after that episode. We wait and see what the true gist of it was. Whatever the reason it wasn't a good thing with all the kids there and watching. Not a good example.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 09:16 AM

I watched part of the programme but didn't see any egg throwing . How on earth did someone manage to get past the stage management team carrying a carton of eggs..
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 12:46 PM

Im not sure but i thought she was one of the backing singers as she was dressed the same as them and i didnt see where she came from ..... Is that possible ?
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
It would seem the Egg thrower on BGT was some sort of set up, that aside, the fact that a woman throwing eggs at Simon Cowell, upstaged the best that Britain has to offer in talent says it all.
I have only ever watched one, maybe two episodes before I got bored with it - then I go and miss a bit that I'd have loved to watch
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
Im not sure but i thought she was one of the backing singers as she was dressed the same as them and i didnt see where she came from ..... Is that possible ?
She indeed was one of the backing group, the woman is an accomplished star, even to the point of being in the bafta's, she apparently on BGT some time back and didn't get anywhere.
If you google you can read all about her.
According to Cowell he said something on Twitter, whilst having a bit of an argument with her, he said something about not liking eggs.
Silver Surfer
Manchester UK
Silver Surfer is female  Silver Surfer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 04:39 PM

In the Sunday paper it said she was able to get so close because she was in the orchestra .A violinst who had been rejected apparently on last years show .Serves her right if she never works again the silly woman .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top