Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 07:10 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good morning to you all on this cool and overcast morning.

Busy with jobs around the house and garden today and I'll have to go and cut my Mum's lawns this afternoon.

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 07:40 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good Morning from Romania

Weather not looking too bad so far
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 08:27 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a nice day. Overcast today and not expected to clean until this evening which will be no good for my solar lamps. Going to Yorkshire for a christening today. So hope for a good journey up the M1. Take care all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 08:57 AM

Good morning fellow members really chilly here this morning, hopefully the sun will be through soon to warm things up a bit.

I woke up with a bad cold We are taking the little ones to the country park later then for a bit of lunch somewhere and back here for tea and a play in the garden I think.
Their Mummy will be back from her trip away tonight so I will have chance to recover tomorrow

Enjoy your day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 09:31 AM

Morning all. A bit chilly, dull and miserable, hopefully the sun will come out later. Off to do my chores at my Mother-in-Laws after lunch today. Got a splitting headache at the moment and had bad muscle cramps in my legs last night and this morning.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 09:33 AM

Good morning.
Another cold spot here too and quite dull. Wait for the sun and then pop out for an hour or two and plant up some lettuce .. watching Beechgrove garden programme at the moment
Wish you better Meg.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 09:46 AM

Good morning

Beautiful day here so far. Not a cloud in the sky. Bit of enforced gardening on the cards today. Enforced as in my sis will be here to kick me up the bum to get stuff done . I am a garden looker rather than a garden doer. If it was left to me I would probably just let it grow wild. Strangely enough I kinda like it like that - takes all sorts I suppose. Still if the weather holds I can bugger off this afternoon for another run in the sun - haven't been able to say that very often so far this year .
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 10:04 AM

Good morning Barry and all, looking a bit grey out there today, just having a coffee, hope you all have a good day.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 10:14 AM

buenas dias all. A sunny morning, it would be really hot if it wasn't for that infernal wind that doesn't seem to want to leave this year. A pottering day here I think, I thought about the market but decided not to go. I think it will be a few "catch up" jobs and a "take it as it comes" day. Hope your cold is better soon Meg and a nice day to you all.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Busy with jobs around the house and garden today
'afternoon Barry and all above

That's exactly what I'm doing today as well, weather is nice and sunny 'tho they are treatening rain latter.

Just sat down to have lunch and scan a few forums, enjoy your day everyone, see you next weekend

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top