Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2013, 04:45 AM

Happy Friday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG]"Tranquil Waters", taken on the river Nene near Thrapston in Northants. After the hassle of the last two days we can hopefully get back to normal (some people seem not to like normal). We're of to Italy tomorrow, pizza and Chianti for me !
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2013, 07:30 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

Lovely photo Alan - my Dad had a boat and he would sometimes take it on the waterways as well so your photo prompts some happy memories.

Good morning to everyone - another beautiful start to the day here and I hope the weather is smiling kindly on you all.
bashybash
middlesex
bashybash is female  bashybash has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2013, 07:59 AM

morning all xx,woke up at 5,listening to the rain on the windows.what to wear today?on thurs i was dressed for summer,mmmm not sure about today.
went on a barge trip,with a youth club,in my teens,loved it,esp doing the locks.
wishing you all a great day xx
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2013, 08:26 AM

Ah - loverly photo Alan and lucky you off to wonderful Italy.....
Love the language and the food, beautiful scenery..... take photos
Cant wait to hear - when are you back
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2013, 08:27 AM

Good Morning all, nice to see Alan's thread again.

Looking iffy here today, but may improve later, we seem to be getting allsorts.
Yesterday I was sunbathing in the afternoon, and an hour later we had torrential rain (Romania)

Off for w/end in about half an hour
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2013, 08:43 AM

Morning all. Glad you are back Alan.

It was beautiful blue sky and sunny early this morning, but now its gone cloudy.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2013, 08:49 AM

Good morning fellow members a perfect summer day not too hot with blue skys.

Hannah will be here later and I am cooking some things for a picnic in the woods with all three little ones tomorrow. I am enjoying teach them the names of wildflowers and trees and looking for animal tracks.

My DIL is going off to visit friends in Amsterdam until Sunday leaving my son with the three babies so it looks like Nanna is in for a busy weekend .

Enjoy your day everyone
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2013, 09:10 AM

Good morning Alan and all here and to come in later.
Weather lovely here today. Luckily you will be getting our sun soon in Romania.
Lovely photo Alan. I used to live near a canal when I was younger and we had boats going up and down there often. Leeds and Liverpool canal was open for business and pleasure in those days (getting old )
Hope everyone has a nice calm day I am looking forward to Sunday as I am going back up to Yorkshire to see my great niece Mia Rose christened as well as blowing her one candle out on her birthday cake. So a special day for the family. My Mum would be proud of it all. Take care all and have a nice day.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2013, 09:13 AM

Morning everyone
We are back to beautiful weather here again today, was up at 5 in the peace and quiet drinking a cup of tea, before doing some ironing. Then went shopping before the made rush. Now here at work.
Are these classed as lazy summer days?
Enjoy your day whatever you have planned.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2013, 09:26 AM

Well the planned w/end away has been decided against, the weather is set to be awful with an amber alert, so wouldn't be pleasant anyway.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top