Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2013, 07:15 AM

Happy Thursday to you all.

It's another beautiful day here in Essex. Going out in a minute to the Doctors Surgery, then to the Co-op, then I must wash my sheets and put them on the line.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2013, 07:20 AM

Re: Happy Thursday to you all.

Morning all, wish we had some nice weather,
I'm told it will come next week, the last of our holidays.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2013, 08:23 AM

Good morning all, very warm here this morning, in West Yorks. overcast but a good bit of sunshine forecast shortly.
Have a good day!
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2013, 08:56 AM

Good morning all, Lovely day here and the washing is on so alls well with my world. Hope you all have a lovely day and take care everyone. God bless. Moyra
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2013, 09:14 AM

Morning
another dull start to the day but we are forecast with sunshine for later.
Enjoy your day
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2013, 09:15 AM

Good morning one and all - lovely here too and has been for a few hours now. Not putting washing on the line till all these bikers clear off (it TT at the moment) cos I don't want all those exhaust fumes on my nice clean washing!
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2013, 09:23 AM

Good morning everyone. Back from my jolly to Leeds for 3 days. Cloudy and cold here at the moment but once its burnt off we should get about 21 degrees which is better than the -10 a few months ago.
Done two lots of washing and its out on the line waiting for the sun. My solar lights are out too awaiting the blast. Going with one of my sons to the hospital today so not doing a lot Take care all and have a nice day. Hi Sue, what happened to our Alan??
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2013, 09:25 AM

buenas dias. A beautiful sunny, warm day. I'm off to meet up with friends in a little while, then from there off to do a little shopping before returning home. Have a nice day everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2013, 09:37 AM

Good morning all it looks like it's going to be another lovely day here in the SW.

We are off to the Health Centre shortly to have our BP checked as OH has been having a few dizzy spells lately.

Enjoy your day everyone!

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2013, 10:09 AM

Good morning fellow members everyone seems very busy this morning.

It is drizzling here and quite chilly, I am hoping it is just low cloud and the sun will be through later.

I have done the shopping and put it away and now have some cooking to do . Fish pies for Hannah and chocolate buns for the children all to go in the freezer.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top