Join for free
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2013, 01:13 PM

Hand therapy class today...

...and was jolly exhausting!

Lovely surprise tho was having the hand dipped in hot wax. . I used to have that when my rheumatoid was first diagnosed. I have some wax at home but never got round to warming it. When our therapist Rachel said the bath itself could be bought for £30 (mind you, not the retailer she suggested), I've come home and ordered my own. little devil, aren't I?

I can collect it from store tomorrow after 4. Saves on delivery cost and my free Oyster card will get me there.

There were 5 of us, using all sorts of toys, to get the muscles strengthened, and boy, was it tiring. Never mind, it will help me.

M & M, how are you getting on?
Myth and Magic
UK
Myth and Magic is female  Myth and Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2013, 02:08 PM

Re: Hand therapy class today...

Hi Jazzi, lucky you, I have had that wax treatment before, it is sooooo good. I have been left to my own devices with a sheet of exercises to do. I have been busy with the Garden Bioblitz survey so have had something else to think about. Arm is still fat and a funny shape but I managed to make a rhubarb crumble so things are improving.

Doctor said I was not allowed to do even light weight training for another 6 weeks, will you be ready for the arm wrestling competition by then?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2013, 08:06 AM

Re: Hand therapy class today...

Almost spluttered with laughter at your last question!! Heh heh...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top