Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2013, 05:03 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Paragliding at lake Annecy in France. What a nice day it was yesterday. We had the family round for a buffet lunch and we were able to eat outside. These last few days of warmer weather have really made things start to move in the garden.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2013, 07:05 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Morning Alan and all to follow on this beautiful spring morning..

Off to the Yorkshire Dales for a few days later and looks like we've picked a good week for it. Caravan's all packed, and we just need to pick up a few supplies from Tesco and we'll be away.

Have a great week folks.

Barry
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2013, 07:58 AM

Morning guys
Have a brilliant week Barry
You're right Alan .. and that includes the weeds

Got to pop to the shops later don't much like shopping, got my list ready - no messing, straight in and out and home.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2013, 08:16 AM

Morning all. It's a beautiful morning, bright, sunny and warm.

Alan I would love to do Paragliding, but i'm afraid of heights.

Barry have a lovely time in the Yorkshire Dales.

Jan I know what you mean about going shopping, i'm doing mine tomorrow, in and out and in the freezer.

Have just put Lamb Casserole in the oven, that will take 3 hrs. and I am just going to relax and read a book in the garden today with Coco my Cat.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2013, 09:31 AM

Morning everyone

So beautiful here this morning. What a difference nice weather makes. We have eaten our meals in the garden over the weekend. Made me feel like we were on holiday, so relaxing.

Enjoy your day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2013, 09:41 AM

Good morning fellow members a beautiful day here.

Barry you lucky thing have a lovely time.

I am going to do a bit of spring cleaning today, where to start that is the problem

Enjoy your day everyone...
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2013, 10:32 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a lovely day, I am in a lot of pain today with my back and knees so some light exercise is called for. God bless, Moyra.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2013, 11:05 AM

buenas dias. A lovely day here too, that breeze still has a "bite" in it though which is very unusual at this time of year. No big plans today, just a "see what needs doing" day and a bit of shopping later. I hope you have a lovely time in the Yorkshire Dales plantman and good weather too of course and I hope everyone with aches and pains soon find themselves pain free. Enjoy your day all.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2013, 12:07 PM

Afternoon everyone and

We have summer
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2013, 12:11 PM

Good morning all, a lovely day here too. I am in agony but suffering in silence as usual. I was hammering a nail into the fence, it was at an awkward angle and I missed the nail and walloped me thumb, I suppose it could have been worse..
Enjoy the good weather folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top