Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2013, 05:09 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] "Dropping off" taken in Berchtesgarten in Bavaria in Germany. We've got the family coming round for lunch today. It would be nice if the weather holds good so we can sit outside.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2013, 06:57 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Looks like pussy's coat could do with a good brush out .

Not a cloud in the sky here - S Wales.

Have to tackle some over growing brambles hidden away behind my shed. My next door neighbour writes me little notes when she wants me to do something and I received one yesterday outlining her concerns. Nothing gets past her. Fussy ain't the word.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2013, 07:05 AM

Morning everyone, sunny start here so off to the woods with the dogs shortly before it gets too warm and the place fills up with cyclists...

Off to Yorkshire tomorrow for a few days so preparing the caravan today and just having a picnic lunch in the garden.

Enjoy the spring day folks,

Barry
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2013, 07:54 AM

Good morning Alan and all, just having a morning coffee sunny out today so
going off to the boot sale to see if I can pick up a bargain. Hope you all have a good day.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2013, 08:49 AM

Morning all.
Bright and sunny here. Relaxing with coffee after a bacon breakfast, cooked by hubby
Making a fruit cage today to cover gooseberries, blackcurrants, strawberries and squashes. Would be nice to eat some ourselves this year
Have a good day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2013, 09:38 AM

Good morning all, have a lovely day, it certainly looks fit for it. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2013, 09:55 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely start to the day but it has already started to cloud over.

I feel I have done a days work already, Chloe walked/washing hung out/floor washed/bread rising (I hope) It is light so early in the morning it seems a shame to waste it sleeping.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2013, 10:05 AM

Good morning all another gorgeous day, warming up already.

We had a lovely afternoon/evening at our daughter's yesterday ..... the children were in their paddling pool in the garden having a great time when we arrived. Had a lovely meal later, watched some holiday videos and chatted about our plans for our forthcoming holiday.

Today will be spent relaxing in the garden this afternoon

Enjoy your day folks!
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2013, 10:06 AM

Good morning everyone. Lovely sunny morning here. My solar lights are really happy at the moment. Last all night. I am off to Yorkshire tomorrow too. Not with PM and his wife though
Going home to my town Leeds. Not unusual I go every two months. Take care all and speak later on in the week.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2013, 11:01 AM

'morning Alan and all above

Nice cat picture, not really a cat person myself but am always amazed at where they can sleep.

Has rained every day this week and all day, and night, and I'm getting heartily fed up with it

Enjoy your Sunday all of you out there and see you next weekend.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top