Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2013, 05:01 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]Another piece of street art in Reutlingen in Germany. A very good day to you peeps......take care.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2013, 06:44 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Sure are some talented people in this world.

Happy Friday from me too - S Wales.

Weather wise looks like it could be a very nice day so far though it is very early. Slight bad head, which needs eradicating with a few big cups of milky coffee, is offsetting my view of the clear skies a bit though - a class or 2 too much grog last night .
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2013, 07:07 AM

That artwork is certainly stunning Alan, oh what I wouldn't give for even a modicum of talent....

Morning folks, I turned my compost heaps yesterday, what an exciting life I do lead I hear you say.... and today I am shopping at Tesco and cutting my Mum's lawns for an encore...

Enjoy your day everyone.

Barry
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2013, 08:35 AM

Morning all......
Yet again wet and cold ...sigh
already done my house work and walked dogs ... I guess Im going to have to take it out on another book this morning .... My supply is dwinling
Dont suppose any one has any spares they would like to post to me in a good cause ????? Once read they are sold in aid of the SPA dog/cat rescue centre near here.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2013, 08:43 AM

Good morning everyone. What a difference a day makes. The Sun is shining and boy does it make you feel good.
Going to be about 20 degrees today which is about time seeing its June on Saturday.
Hope everyone has a nice day. Got my solar lights out waiting for a blast. I put them on the stairs at night so that if I get up in the middle of the night I don't have to turn the light on as that wakes me up. We all have our foibles Take care all and have a nice day.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2013, 08:44 AM

Good Morning, a nice looking one so far where I am.
Yesterday turned out wet and a thunder storm in evening.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2013, 08:59 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely bright start and a busy one too with Chole due her vaccination, a prescription to pick up in town and last minute babysitting while my DIL goes to collect her new car .

Enjoy your day everyone
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2013, 09:17 AM

Morning everyone
It is turning out to be a very nice day here today, warm, sunny and dry.
After the storm we had last night when I was driving home, I have never been out in rain like that was very scary and at least the cars were sensible and slowed down.
Came into town early this morning to have a coffee with my husband before venturing in to work.
Oh well the day begins.
Enjoy your day what ever you have planned.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2013, 09:19 AM

Just remember folks that yet again, for those that work - its POETS day!!!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2013, 09:31 AM

Good morning.
Dull, miserable and cold here I hope it warms up and we get some sunshine.
Our only plans are for me to give hubby a hair cut, maybe make a couple of loaves this afternoon - (with sun dried tomatoes in, yum )
An irrelevant question .. why are people named Clerk, called nobby?
Hope your day is pleasant, everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top