Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2013, 04:55 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]Carsington Water in Derbyshire. Managed to mow my back lawn yesterday before the arrival of the hailstorms. When is the weather going to warm up ?
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2013, 07:24 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning ~ thought about doing mine for two days, then it rained a bit so I couldn't
Now I wish I hadn't been so lazy
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2013, 07:24 AM

A very good morning to you Alan, Rachel, and to you all who follow later...

Rubbish weather here today with a cold northerly and heavy showers forecast. Off to Tesco shortly to stock up with goodies for the weekend and we are visiting friends for coffee and cake this afternoon.

Enjoy your day if you can folks.

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2013, 08:22 AM

Good morning everyone. Weather terrible today but going to have a magic wand waved over it for tomorrow and its going to be gorgeous. How lovely. Never ending story seems to be the weather. If its going to be like this for 10 years I give up.
Going out today but at least if you go to the mall its covered over so doesn't matter as its covered over. Take care all.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2013, 08:28 AM

Good morning folks from a very cold and wet Kent. Enjoy your day wherever you call home.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2013, 08:53 AM

Morning all.... its dry and a little bit of sun poking through but very cloudy and windy still.... hopfully it will dry the grass a bit today and hold the rain off so I can cut my grass tomorrow but I think its going to rain again m everywhere is soaked at the mo.
Im hoping to get out today to help a friend move an old tractor..... if not at least take dogs for a long walk and blow some cobwebs away
Have a good one everyone
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2013, 09:40 AM

Good Morning all. Been quite wet in the night, woke up a few times and heard it. Dry at the moment but very cloudy and grey.

Off this afternoon on my holidays wont be back till 17th June. I may get in from time to time to say hello, but perhaps not everyday.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2013, 10:09 AM

Good morning everyone, still raining on and off here not very nice. I hope tomorrow is better as I am going to an Open Garden Day for charity and it is on the borders of Essex/Herts so a fair distance for me to travel. So praying for a nice sunny day. Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2013, 10:34 AM

Hello everyone.
Friday already where do the days go?
Quiet day for us, in fact a quiet weekend - no plans at all
Have a nice holiday Val.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2013, 11:05 AM

thanks Janela.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top