Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2013, 05:55 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk

[IMG]
[/IMG] Waiting for the "Peak Rail" train at Matlock. I didn't do much yesterday as it was quite a murky sort of day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2013, 08:17 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk

Morning all. I love Steam Trains Alan, always go on one when i'm on holiday in Devon.

Dull and gale force wind here in Essex.

Got the boiler man coming today, then this afternoon my Husband has got to take me to the Diabetic Eye Screening Clinic, which i'm not looking forward to.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2013, 08:19 AM

Morning Alan, Susie et al....

Chores now complete and a week away booked at Grassington in Wharfedale for the first week in June. Having a coffee now before taking the dogs out, and then making lasagne for lunch and doing a spot of gardening for my mum this afternoon.

Have a great day folks...

Barry
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2013, 08:23 AM

Morning Alan and those that are to follow. That's a lovely picture Alan. That's when trains were trains. Great. Not very nice out there this morning cold and murky back to winter again. Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2013, 08:24 AM

Morning Suzie you nipped in while I was typing. I too have to go to retinal screening but mine is on the 4th June. I usually have it done at Orsett Hospital but this time I have to find Pitsea Clinic wherever that is.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2013, 09:28 AM

Good Morning all, dull and damp here.

Dancing this afternoon, perhaps the damp weather will deter some bowlers who use the same car park at this time of year. lol
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2013, 09:50 AM

Morning everyone
It was lovely at 5 am quiet, dry, fairy sunny. By 7 am dull, drizzling and cold. Looks like it is set in for the day now.
Oh well.
Enjoy your day whatever you have planned.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2013, 10:30 AM

Good morning, haven't been on a steam train for years Alan.
Dull, cool but no gale force winds in this part of Essex.
Got to unload the boot of compost later..fortunately we have a trolley to trundle it to the end of the garden.
Susie and Moyra, our optitian does our retinal screening (he's a jovial man, and wears cut downs or shorts
all year)
Have a good day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2013, 11:30 AM

Lovely photo of a place I know well. A grey damp and rainy day here in Spain, no particular plans for today, just a "take it as it comes" sort of day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2013, 12:34 PM

Morning all dry and overcast today, hope it will brighten this afternoon.

Had a cupboard and wardrobe clear out this morning so a trip to the charity shop will be made later. It's surprising what you can do if you set your mind to it!

All the household chores are done for the day so hope to get out in the garden this afternoon

Enjoy your day everyone!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top