Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2013, 04:58 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]Taken yesterday on the river Nene at Thrapston in Northants. We counted 19 chicks. It was a gorgeous day yesterday, very warm if cloudy at times.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2013, 06:53 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning all, it's a bit cloudy and warm now but it's supposed to be sunny later, I hope so as we're off to Dundalk for the day to see some in-laws and the wife wants to do some shopping there. lovely photo Alan.
See you all later.
Enjoy your day folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2013, 07:02 AM

Morning all. It's drizzle of rain here and a bit windy, not very nice at all.
That's a lot of ducklings 19? but very pretty.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2013, 08:34 AM

Morning all, just back from Tesco and enjoying a coffee before taking the dogs out for an hour. Out then to the pub for lunch with relatives who are over from Belfast for a few days...

Enjoy the day folks,

Barry
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2013, 09:10 AM

Good Morning all, a cloudy start to the day, hope it will brighten up, but suspect it may be a showery day.

Bowling this afternoon (indoor)
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2013, 09:13 AM

Good morning all, Dirty morning here today just because the outside decorators want to get on with the external painting. Oh well hopefully it will ease up soon and they can get on. Have a good day all, God bless.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2013, 09:14 AM

Morning everyone
Love to see new chicks swimming along after their parents always makes me smile.
Going to Stratford Upon Avon on Thursday hopefully get to feed the ducks on the Avon. Or just go for a long walk around.
Dark with the promise of rain here at the moment. Hope it clears up.
Enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2013, 09:26 AM

A lovely photo of the Duck and babies. Overcast here, again, it feels quite chilly to me but the dreaded wind isn't around yet, no doubt it will be later. This has to be the worst May weather I have known here in 13 years. Hopefully the forecast is right and after this week it is going to turn hot and sunny again.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2013, 09:30 AM

Good morning from here in East London. Lovely photo of the ducks.

As I've just spent the last few days over on my allotment and now have a broken body (just aches and pains lol), will rest today. Might even walk to my local park and check out our own ducks and geese. If that sun comes out

Or...I could just sit over at the allotment enjoying the peace and quiet. I always take a flask for a drink.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2013, 09:47 AM

Good morning everyone. We had a bit of a partying week-end, so I think I will have a quiet day today and, although don't I feel like it I must have a bit of a tidy up. I might plant out the bedders. They keep looking at me for attention. I am fed up of taking them in and out every day and their roots are crowding out of their little pots.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top