Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2013, 05:02 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] A view of the Alps taken in Schliersee in Bavaria in Germany. Plenty of rain here yesterday to help establish all the plants I've been setting out last week........it's just come at the right time.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2013, 08:20 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Yes Alan matey, but since your plants have now had their drink, would you mind turning the tap off again so that the rest of us can get some sun and warmth. Getting really fed up with cold and rain.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2013, 08:33 AM

Good Morning Folk, You and me both Uncle Joe, enough is enough! We need the sun to recover from the long winter. I want to know how I am going to get the sheets dry today, just pray I guess. Have a good day all.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2013, 08:46 AM

It's nice and sunny here Joe...........and warming up.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2013, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
It's nice and sunny here Joe...........and warming up.

Well it ain't here matey, its very overcast and threatening and cold too - only 11 oC here, at this time of year (we now only have another 5 weeks before the Summer Solstice) it should be well up into the highrer teens or even twenties.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2013, 09:04 AM

Good Morning, a sunny start to the day and breezy, don't know if it will last.
Been to check it is currently 9C here

Looking forward to indoor bowls this afternoon, haven't been for about 4 weeks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2013, 09:09 AM

Good morning fellow members cold again here.

It is my DILs birthday tomorrow and I have got to pop out present hunting a task I hate.
I was going to buy her an Orchid but worry it might die while we are on holiday next week so I will have to think of something else

Enjoy your day everyone...
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2013, 09:48 AM

Good morning.
Sunny and mild here at the moment..13C
Hope you find a pressie Meg, I'm not happy buying presents .. everyone seems to have 'everything' these days
Have a good day all.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2013, 10:02 AM

Morning everyone
How cold has it got again. It is so inconsistent the weather in the uk no wonder we go abroad.
I find myself saying at least it is dry at the moment.
Enjoy your day
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2013, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Good morning.

Hope you find a pressie Meg, I'm not happy buying presents .. everyone seems to have 'everything' these days
My sentiments too, no wonder why I end up giving them money instead. It's the easy option, then they can get what they really want.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top