Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2013, 05:13 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]Taken on my garden. I finished setting out my bedding plants yesterday - 2 hours later we had a hail storm !
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2013, 09:10 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning fellow members a good start to the day with the washing on the line, Chloe walked, a batch of bread rising and the kitchen floor washed. Next job is the ironing.

Enjoy your day everyone

Alan you are very brave putting your bedding plants out, we had a frost here last night
My winter pansies are just starting to look nice so I won't be planting bedding plants for a few weeks yet .
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2013, 09:22 AM

Good Morning all, was a bright start and now clouding over, seems like we are due for rain today, and probably showers all week.

I planted a hanging bag last year, usually do it with impatiens, but was too late to get the small plants, so used pansies instead. Looks like I don't need to do anything this year, as the pansies are flowering again.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2013, 10:12 AM

Good morning everyone. I am late on parade this morning as I was granted a lay in. Son Steve decided he needed a walk to ease his bad back and so he took Amber out which meant I could snuggle down the bed and relax a bit longer. Lovely treat for me. Valice that sounds lovely not having to replant your hanging bag. Have a good Sunday everyone. God bless.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2013, 10:32 AM

Good morning.
Lovely photo of a bee Alan.
Goodness Meg, you've had a busy start I've been very lazy and spent an hour over breakfast, drinking coffee and reading a garden magazine
Off to the greenhouse to check on seedlings and do a bit of pottering.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2013, 10:40 AM

Good morning all dry but overcast here so took a chance and put some washing out on the line this morning.

No special plans for the day other than pottering around the house doing light jobs.

Enjoy your day everyone
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2013, 11:03 AM

Good Sunday morning all.

Love the photo.

Not many bedding plants out here yet just a few hardier ones.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2013, 08:21 PM

Good evening all, no sunshine today, cold wet and miserable, weather back to normal I suppose, those weather forecasters are getting money for old rope, why don't admit they haven't a clue, today was supposed to be the best day for two weeks.
We had the Family over again today for dinner, that woman of mine is a glutton for punishment, but she loves cooking for them all, and they love eating it, I do my best to help but she keeps telling me I'm getting in her way and slowing her down so I wait then do the dishes afterwards, she turns me into the chief scrubber at the end of the day.
Enjoy the last few hours of the day folks.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top