Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2013, 04:59 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]Taken yesterday at Kinewell lake, Ringstead, Northants.Another marvellous day yesterday. We go away for 3 nights next week and the weather forecast for Derbyshire is................cool and wet !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2013, 07:13 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Morning Alan, isn't it always cool and wet in Derbyshire... Overcast here this morning but I don't think the rain will amount to much though, and I hate to say it but we really do need some on the garden..

Pottering around in the garden for me today and I'm cooking chicken korma for lunch.

Have a great day folks.

Barry
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2013, 07:45 AM

Good morning all. Plenty of rain here and no fun walking Amber in it. Still the garden does need it. Have a good day all.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2013, 08:30 AM

Good Morning, and a grey damp start to the day here also.

The gardens are looking dry, wish it could arrange itself to rain at night.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2013, 09:10 AM

Morning everyone
Lots of rain during the night and drizzly first thing, and more rain forecast for the rest of the day. Muggy though.
Enjoy your day
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2013, 09:25 AM

Good morning.
Grey and drizzly here but everything looks fresh and green in the garden.
I'm hoping my water butts will fill to the top - we rarely use a hose - so they are important to us.
Paperwork this morning
Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2013, 09:29 AM

Good morning fellow members some rain this morning but I am not complaining because the gardens needs it.

Lots of cleaning to do today and I am recovering from an afternoon with three toddlers yesterday though they were all very good and loved the novelty of tea in the garden.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2013, 12:35 PM

Good morning all, we are to have plenty of showers today but I don't mind, the wife and me are off for a break to Wexford staying at her brothers place there, should be a nice change from the city for a while, see you all soon and be good.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2013, 12:45 PM

thunder showers here later today nice warm
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2013, 01:05 PM

Cute little ducklings Alan. Barry i'll be round soon for my Chicken Korma!!

Afternoon all. It's been raining this morning a bit brighter now, the sun did come out for 10 mins.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top