Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2013, 04:47 AM

Happy Tuesday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG]Rutland Water taken yesterday. The place was bursting at the seams with folk making the most of the nice weather.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2013, 07:14 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and all to come in yet.
Hope you have a lovely warm day. Going downhill tomorrow.
We might have had Spring now for 3 days. Hope not.
Tale care and have a nice day.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2013, 08:16 AM

Good morning.
Sunny, so far this morning and quite warm
Bit of shopping and housework this morning, then the day's our own
Hope your day makes you smile.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2013, 08:24 AM

Good Morning everyone, a nice bright sunny start.

Sounds like rain or showers for the rest of the week though, so make the most of today if you can. I'll be stuck indoors
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2013, 08:28 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely sunny morning and Hannah and I are going to play in the garden .

The twins are coming after lunch so I will have all three little ones later for tea in the garden so I am hoping the rain holds off till this evening.
Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2013, 08:31 AM

Morning everyone on another beautiful spring day...

Walking the dogs after coffee before it gets too warm, and I'm going over to mow my Mum's lawn later on.

Have a smashing day folks..

Barry
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2013, 08:47 AM

Good morning everyone. Feeling rather tender this morning after eating some shop bought sausage rolls yesterday left me creased up in pain; eventually I was sick which helped a little but still the pains continued until I fell asleep. So as I say this morning I am reduced to drinking hot boiled water as my stomach is still very tender. My roast pork dinner from yesterday is still in the fridge!

I hope you all have a wonderful day. Take care everyone, God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2013, 09:36 AM

Morning all. It's just starting to spit of rain here in Essex. The sun didn't last long did it. I have just cleaned out my tall fridge.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2013, 10:15 AM

buenas dias all. After the last couple of weeks of rain and surprisingly chilly weather, things are now beginning to heat up quickly, the days are now very warm, well quite hot, and the nights too are warm. Nothing overly exciting planned for today, just a catch up with some cleaning and ironing I think.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2013, 11:05 AM

Morning everyone a lovely sunny day here but rain has been forecast for later.

I haven't been able to do much moving around during the past three days but I'm determined to try to hobble out into the garden this afternoon to enjoy the sunshine before it changes.

My daughter, SIL and granddaughter were all hit with the Norovirus over the weekend, fortunately my grandson escaped it. I felt quite helpless here with my own problems Hopefully they are over the worst of it now.

Enjoy your day folks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top