Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2013, 05:00 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Lake Schliersee in Bavaria, Germany. What food item would you miss most if it were to disappear off the face of the earth? For me it would be potatoes.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2013, 07:20 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning Alan, and all to come in yet. Potatoes for me too Alan or Spuds as we call them in Yorkshire.
Nice German photos Alan, do you go their often for your holidays
I will be going to France again in July to see the Grandkids so will be
able to compete with you Alan.
Take care all this Bank Holiday weekend and have a nice day in the sunshine for most of us in the UK.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2013, 07:30 AM

Hi Sandra, we go and spend a few days with our son in either Tubingen or Reutlingen every year and we have taken a holiday in Bavaria for the last 3 years- a nice area if you like lakes and mountains.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2013, 08:48 AM

Good morning everyone, another lovely morning. Probably have to water the garden today well the new plants anyway. Have a good day all. God bless.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2013, 09:12 AM

Morning folks, warm and sunny here so we took the dogs for a walk first thing. Back now to fresh baked croissants and coffee, and just wasting five minutes on here whilst imbibing before finding something to waste the rest of the morning doing in the garden...

Went to the garden centre yesterday and Mrs. P. filled the trolley with plants for her baskets and troughs, and I bought a couple of cucumber plants and some french beans.

I don't know Alan, a toss up between bread and cheese for me..let's just hope we don't ever need to make the choice eh...

Enjoy your day folks, and hope the weather holds for your weekend.

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2013, 09:12 AM

Good morning fellow members I am going to give Chloe a tidy up I think, it is only two weeks till we go on holiday.
Then back to spring cleaning the kitchen, I got half of it done yesterday .

Enjoy your day everyone..
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2013, 09:14 AM

Good morning Alan and all, sunny out today I think it would be cheese for me, nice photo Alan.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2013, 09:14 AM

Good Morning all, bright but cloudy start to the day.

I have family living in Romania, they are actually celebrating Easter Sunday today.

Had a brother in law who lived in Bavaria, we used to go and see, but sadly he died 6years ago.

Still trying to think about the food question, i guess we adapt to what is available.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2013, 09:47 AM

Good morning all. Lovely photo to start the day.
Dull here this morning with a very fine drizzle.

It would be CHOCOLATE for me. Definitely would miss that.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2013, 10:05 AM

Good morning.
Lovely sunny morning, can't wait to get into the garden. Just drinking a last coffee...will take one out in the thermos mugs to sip as we're working
Have a good day - don't forget the sun cream folks! And wear a hat too, I've now got a straw one

Still pondering on the food question Alan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top