Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2013, 05:09 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Longboat on the river Nene in Northants. I bought some more bedding plants yesterday, I've now got about 190 plants so that should be enough. It's certainly a much better way than buying plug plants and growing them on yourself. At £10 for 80 ready-to-plant-out plants it's nearly as cheap.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2013, 07:20 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all who follow later.

Overcast here but very mild and a pleasant day in prospect. Mrs.P. and I are off to the garden centre after coffee to try to get some impatiens for her window troughs, and I will try to find something unusual to try out in the veg plot.

Have a good weekend folks,

Barry
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2013, 09:20 AM

Good Morning all, a dull start to the day.

Should be going out to the supermarket, but been dashing out every morning this week, and don't feel like doing the same today, so may leave it till after lunch.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2013, 09:23 AM

Good Morning Folks. Supposed to be another hot one for us today. It will mean a fair bit of watering all the sweet peas I put in yesterday and the violas and fuschias. Have a good day everyone. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2013, 09:27 AM

Good morning fellow members this is one of those days when I have so much to do I don't know where to start so I put off starting altogether and don't get anything done

Enjoy your day everyone ..
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2013, 10:11 AM

Good morning all. The sun is trying to get through but lots of grey clouds looming.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2013, 10:20 AM

Good morning.
Like your style Meg
I do love a boating holiday Alan and that picture takes me back to some brilliant holidays...
Overcast here but very mild too Barry - do tell later what unusual vegetable you bought
I'm waiting on the postman, got an email to say we have some hanging basket clematis being delivered - I'd forgotten we'd ordered them So I'm now looking forward to making up two baskets for the front - hope they are a success
Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2013, 10:27 AM

Good morning all

It's going to be a quiet weekend for me as I'm immobilised again with my back problems - fortunately I only have to phone my doctor and he will leave a prescription for me at reception for MrMags to collect. It's at times like this that I really appreciate having an iPad!

Enjoy your day everyone....
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2013, 02:12 PM

A lovely sunny day here, still a chill in the wind though. We've had a friend here for lunch today, an old neighbour from Kenya who now lives about 30 miles from us, so it's been another catch up day. Now I'm looking at the ironing and thinking "shall I, shan't I?".........I think the "shan't I" has won.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2013, 05:46 PM

Evening all. Whatever happened to the weather. I got up at 5am this morning and the sun was shining, took the cat out, it was lovely, by the time I got down to Romford at 9am it was dull and really cold and windy, then we have hailstones for 10 mins. now the sun is shining again.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top