Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
robert1305
New Member!
West Wales
robert1305 is male 

27-04-2013, 11:43 PM

Testing

Uploaded this direct from my PC, its a bit laborious but it worked.

I haven't been on here long as everyone can see, but might I make a suggestion, is it possible to have a forum entitled TESTING,then members can try things out without interfere ring or spoiling a thread.

Regards Bob
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 12:45 AM

Re: Testing

nice one Bob
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 05:10 AM

When I joined this site it took me a lot of trial and error to learn how to upload photos but I got there eventually. All part of the learning process !
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by robert1305 ->

Uploaded this direct from my PC, its a bit laborious but it worked.

I haven't been on here long as everyone can see, but might I make a suggestion, is it possible to have a forum entitled TESTING,then members can try things out without interfere ring or spoiling a thread.

Regards Bob
Hello Bob and welcome to the forum. It is ridiculously hard to upload photos - both my son and granddaughter (both pc savvy) have struggled with some of my photos and links so I have given up (even after Grouse's continued help).
robert1305
New Member!
West Wales
robert1305 is male 

28-04-2013, 10:09 AM

Hi BV, thanks for the welcome, its not hard to upload photos any idiot can do it, its just ridiculously hard and complicated on here.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by robert1305 ->
Hi BV, thanks for the welcome, its not hard to upload photos any idiot can do it, its just ridiculously hard and complicated on here.
I know - I do all the things that Grouse said to do and some of them work and some of them don't (actually, most of them don't) but no idea why. I really wanted to put a photo my eldest granddaughter took into the photo competition thread and couldn't get it from photobucket onto the site.

If you find the secret to posting unlimited photos, let me know
robert1305
New Member!
West Wales
robert1305 is male 

28-04-2013, 10:16 AM

I suppose I shall have to be satisfied doing it this way.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

28-04-2013, 10:17 AM

I just went and looked at your pics - love that one. It reminds me of the base of a waterfall here at Dhoon Glen - I have a photo of that but you'll just have to imagine your French one but in Manxland instead
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 10:51 AM

Once you have your photos on Photobucket

> Select your photo by clicking on it

> You should see a box headed Image Links as below:

Image Links

Email & IM
Direct link
HTML code
IMG code

> Copy the code alongside IMG code and paste it into your reply box on the forum.

When you Preview or Submit your post, the photo should be there to see.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

28-04-2013, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Once you have your photos on Photobucket

> Select your photo by clicking on it

> You should see a box headed Image Links as below:

Image Links

Email & IM
Direct link
HTML code
IMG code

> Copy the code alongside IMG code and paste it into your reply box on the forum.

When you Preview or Submit your post, the photo should be there to see.
My granddaughter followed all the instructions on the help page Mags and, using photobucket, they still wouldn't upload onto this site.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top