Join for free
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2013, 10:02 PM

AOL mail

Is anyone else having problems with AOL mail? My Norton security has blocked it saying MALICIOUS WEB SITE BLOCKED.
I can see from reviews on Norton that its not just me its happening to but how do I access my mail if this continues?
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 09:46 AM

Re: AOL mail

Try contacting AOL and ask them Cheshire (sorry not much help but I hated seeing your request unanswered - even if it is only a rubbish answer you're getting!)
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 11:32 AM

I have AOL mail Cheshire Cat and also Norton and they both seem to work well. I often use AOL as my front page. Have you changed over to AOL recently or added Norton. Can't think of any other reason. You may need to go into Norton to "enable" AOL. Not sure, but as ben-varrey says ask AOL and also Norton what the problem could be.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 12:00 PM

Thanks for the replies. Thankfully it's back to normal this morning. So panic over.

Neither new to me, it had been working perfectly until then. Hopefully it was Norton doing what it's supposed to do, protecting me from harm.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top