Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2013, 10:17 AM

Once Upon A Time

Has anyone else been watching this?
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2013, 10:55 AM

Re: Once Upon A Time

I started watching but the trailers always seemed to be more interesting than the actual programme so I stopped.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2013, 11:34 AM

I did become hooked on it when it started. The new season began last night (I think) and I found I was a bit disappointed (still think Robert whatsisname who plays Rumplestiltskin is brilliant) so I was wondering if anyone else felt the same.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
I did become hooked on it when it started. The new season began last night (I think) and I found I was a bit disappointed (still think Robert whatsisname who plays Rumplestiltskin is brilliant) so I was wondering if anyone else felt the same.
Love Robert Carlysle (don't know how to spell it) It's got a bit silly lately but, I did enjoy last episode, apart from Mulan who was too girlie for a cross-dressing ninja type. They seem to be bringing in Disney Princesses! Liked the wraiths tho. Love Regina's wallpaper, got some on ebay for new home!
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

12-04-2013, 11:52 AM

That wraith was a bit scary Twizzard! Brilliant I was pleased to see a female ninja character so I hope that develops a bit more. I agree with you about it going a bit silly - do you think that Rumplestiltskin's part becoming more about Mr Gold has taken the edge off it?
Grouse
planet earth
Grouse is male  Grouse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2013, 01:12 PM

That wraith was a bit scary Twizzard! Brilliant I was pleased to see a female ninja character so I hope that develops a bit more. I agree with you about it going a bit silly - do you think that Rumplestiltskin's part becoming more about Mr Gold has taken the edge off it?
K ive tried to send a PM re photo but you need to clear a few messages as your post box is full.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

12-04-2013, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Grouse ->
K ive tried to send a PM re photo but you need to clear a few messages as your post box is full.
Remember what I said Grouse about being a technophobe - I don't even notice when it needs emptying
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 09:23 PM

That kid who plays Snow has to be her daughter, she so like her. I'm thinking twice about putting up that wallpaper after last week!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

14-04-2013, 09:24 PM

Don't care as long as it's RC. I do prefer him as Rumple though!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

25-08-2013, 08:08 PM

Check out Regina, she's in a Steampunk outfit tonight!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top