Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2013, 05:40 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]My Camelia which is no longer with us,,,,,,it died in the winter 2 years ago. I may make a start on my garden today, if I can stir myself into action.
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2013, 08:30 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all, lovely photo, good luck with the gardening.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2013, 09:00 AM

Good morning Alan and fitou143

Is that a Williamsii ? we lost ours some years ago
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2013, 09:21 AM

Good morning everyone, no sun but not a bad morning. Got a lot of Gardening done yesterday set up my two long troughs that I usually use for seedlings but am not this year. I have decided that, apart from tomatoes and cues in the plastic greenhouse, I am not doing veggies this year. I am going to dedicate the two large troughs to flowers, maybe fuschia and geraniums. I haven't decided quite yet.I also gave the lawns their first cut of the year too. Never been that late before. Have a good day everyone. God bless.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2013, 09:33 AM

Good morning to one and all - I'm back to a bit of decorating today which isn't so bad as although the sun is trying to make a valiant effort to appear, it really cold again so I've no desire to potter around in that temperature.

Then again, I might just have a natter on here

Hope today is a good day for everyone
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2013, 09:37 AM

Morning everyone.
Not too good a start today, the car wouldnt start so back in the garage.
Had to come into town on the bus dont know why it always makes me grumpy, i surpose i am used to having my car and coming and goin when i like.
Hope not much needed done.
Enjoy your day everyone whatever you have planned.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2013, 10:09 AM

Good Morning everyone, been a bit dull so far, but looks like sun is trying to break through now.

Some years ago Mum and I bought a camelia each in flower, hers was pink mine was red, and they have been planted side by side, Mum's has never flowered since, but just produces leaf, mine has flowered most years, and has some buds on now.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2013, 11:34 AM

Good morning all, cold and cloudy here today. I might attempt to do a bit of work at my bench today, I have some repairs to finish off.
Nice to hear you're on the Mend Meg, and you lost 2 pounds, I lost 10 pounds over the weekend...on the grand national.
Take care folks.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2013, 11:40 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope you are all well. Still nippy outside but at least the bitter wind seems to have gone missing which is great.
Cant see a mass immigration to Siberia from the UK seeing thats the kind
of wind we get here from them.
Found a new hobby doing quizzes online. You can join a team if you want, you gain points and bonus points for your team etc. Really keeps the old brain going and really enjoying myself. Take care all
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2013, 01:49 PM

Good afternoon all.
Been a busy morning but don't feel I've achieved anything
Watery sun here but up to 8C
I think my stint in the garden yesterday got neighbours feeling guilty - next door cut their grass at 8am and I could hear other mowers going too later.
Dil is coming this evening with the children - her car is having it's MOT tomorrow, so nanny will be taking them to the bakers to buy cakes for us all
Like the idea of online quizzes Sandy .. you'll have to put a link on.
Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top