Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2013, 04:47 AM

Happy Thursday Folk

[IMG]
[/IMG]Taken at a zoo in the Black forest in Germany. Another sunny but bitterly cold day again yesterday- too cold to get out into my garden.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2013, 08:18 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk

Good morning all, frosty but bright start to the day.

Got a busy day ahead with hairdressers this morning, dancing this afternoon, and packing tonight for a dance break holiday w/end.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2013, 08:36 AM

Good morning everyone. Ever the Optimist I am looking forward to next week when warmer weather has been discovered coming over the UK.
Going to be a heady 12 degrees. We will be spoiled
Heard a great story today that a farmer up in Scotland looking for his dead sheep found a small flock of them stuck under the snow after 11 days still alive. They looked pathetic the poor things. Couldnt move.
Have a nice day everyone.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2013, 08:42 AM

Good morning all...
Love the photo arnt some people so clever ... wish I could show you one I took of a horse made from drift wood as well , its in the eden project in Cornwall. So clever........
Off to work on my french class books today and sit by the fire as its raining again.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2013, 09:01 AM

found one on the internet ...amazing

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...ed=0CD4QrQMwCQ
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2013, 09:04 AM

Good morning.
Drizzling here and around 4C. Waiting for a delivery, so will be making bread meanwhile - sun dried tom and garlic for one
Love the sculpture Alan
Have a good day all.
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2013, 09:06 AM

Good morning Alan and all another grey looking day out there....
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2013, 10:05 AM

Good Morning Folk, well it is snowing here again in Essex, that's because I decided to wash my sheets and get them out on the line. No chance of that now they will have to dry on the rack indoors.

I think this drift wood structures are brilliant. Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2013, 10:28 AM

Good morning fellow members oh dear it is snowing again and so cold.

Hannah is here for the day and very grumpy which is most unusual for her :| she decided she wanted her lunch so rushed to her high chair and was not pleased when told it was too early .

I am off to play with the wooden puzzles , enjoy your day everyone .
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2013, 12:06 PM

That's nice (the found sheeps)

It's just started to do fine sleet here. Good afternoon ~ I'm staying IN

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top