Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2009, 03:56 PM

Are weekdays any different to weekends for you?

For those of you who are retired... are weekends any different for you? Or do you treat all days the same

I'm asking because since I work from home - all days seem pretty much the same to me, except Sunday because the shops shut early
Nippy
South Devon
Nippy is female  Nippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2009, 04:06 PM

Re: Are weekdays any different to weekends for you?

Each day is more or less the same for me, except that the family are around more.

Being retired means that I can plan when to shop, walk the dog etc during quiet periods I don't have to fight the crowds
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2009, 04:52 PM

I don't like the weekends , there are too many humans around and if I have to pop to the dreaded shops I can't park anywhere.

Also there are more people around when I go for a walk and I prefer to meet as few people as possible (I know, a bit odd, I can't be doing with people these days at least when I have had enough of them on the forum I can switch them off ) . So yes the weekends are different and I am always pleased to see a Monday.
Nippy
South Devon
Nippy is female  Nippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2009, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't like the weekends , there are too many humans around and if I have to pop to the dreaded shops I can't park anywhere.

Also there are more people around when I go for a walk and I prefer to meet as few people as possible (I know, a bit odd, I can't be doing with people these days at least when I have had enough of them on the forum I can switch them off ) . So yes the weekends are different and I am always pleased to see a Monday.
Lol, I do know what you mean. If you suddenly disappear we will know you have had enough of us
Jackie
UK
Jackie is female  Jackie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2009, 05:07 PM

Pretty much the same as every other day...unless we go to the caravan
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2009, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Nippy ->
Lol, I do know what you mean. If you suddenly disappear we will know you have had enough of us
... not aways, somtimes I disappear for other reasons
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2009, 08:00 PM

Like you Azz, because I work from home weekends and weekdays are much alike. I do try not to do "work work" at the weekends, but sometimes it's unavoidable. OH still has a high-day during the week when he goes to play golf.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2009, 08:30 PM

Pretty much all the same since I retired. No more dreading Mondays!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2009, 10:10 PM

Every day is a 'weekend day' to me (if you know what I mean)-best part of Sunday is going to bed and not thinking 'well thats weekend over with -back to work tomorrow'-wonderful feeling
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2009, 10:22 PM

So so right, Merz!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top