Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 06:28 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]The bluebells are in flower! But this shot was taken last May. There were another couple of inches of snow overnight and this time it's not the sloshy stuff. It might be a bit tricky going into town for my paper this morning.
Stacky
Essex
Stacky is male 

24-03-2013, 08:10 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Morning Alan. Here is a photo I took of Frieda, my S-I-L's Shih Tzu in a wood in Tiptree, Essex. Took this a couple of years ago.

Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 08:36 AM

That's a nice photo Stacky.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 09:59 AM

Good morning fellow members no more snow overnight but very cold.

I got on well with decorating my bedroom yesterday putting two coats if emulsion on the ceiling. I hoped to start the walls today but realise I have the wrong colour , there are two with the same name one is called 'a whisper of ' and that is the one I wanted but not the one I have so it will have to be changed ahhhh.

Enjoy your day everyone .
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 10:22 AM

Good morning all.
Nice to see you again stacky.

Was snowing a bit when i got up, but generally seems to be thawing slowly.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 10:35 AM

Good morning. Lovely bluebells guys
Meg you put us to shame with your decorating we haven't touched the hall in a couple of weeks Hubby strained his elbow and shoulder and it won't heal. We keep saying there is no rush
Was going out for breakfast but the snow is settling and our road is quiet so it looks quite slippery. We had boiled eggs instead with the bloomer made yesterday.
Have a peaceful day all.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 10:48 AM

'morning Alan and all above

Was very cold last night (-11 C)but thankfully no more snow, from looking at the news I do believe that some parts of UK have had more snow than us this month which is really amazing We are used to it here and the snow plough always comes down our road very early even 'tho there's only two or three vehicles use it in the mornings. Problem in UK is that this kind of late snow is so rare no one is prepared for it.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 11:01 AM

Morning everyone, still snowing here. Bally cold out there especially in the wind it is so cruel but the dog has to have her walks. Take care everyone and please stay safe. Moyra
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 11:19 AM

Good Sunday morning all. Lovely photographs.

The little snow we had has almost gone now but its a different story just a few miles away when they've got 10 feet drifts.
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 12:41 PM

Good morning all still a bit cold out today by the looks of things nice pictures hope you all have a nice day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top