Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2013, 06:01 AM

Have a Great Saturday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]A rockery , taken in Bellagio, lake Como, Italy. Looks like we've had an inch of snow overnight. I think it will be OK to go and fetch a paper.
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2013, 08:30 AM

Re: Have a Great Saturday Folk.

Good morning Alan great photo. Yes we have had some snow over night think its going to be a cold day. Quick trip to Morrison's thats all thats planned for today.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2013, 08:30 AM

Good morning Alan and all to come in yet. Lovely photo Alan. Snow for four days here Alan. One of my cats went out for a quick toilet this morning and his footprints had gone in 40 minutes looks pristeen again.
The other two decided not to bother. Never ending cold wind but going to feed my poor birds today and also going to Tescos but thats it outside. No gardening of course laugh. Looks about 4 inches of snow outside today.
Take care all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2013, 08:56 AM

Blizzard conditions here and around 4" overnight on to of the 2" yesterday. Looks like a day for blazing fires, plenty of hot drinks, a jigsaw and a book.....alright you've talked me into it..

Have a good day folks and hey, let's be careful out there..

Barry
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2013, 09:54 AM

Morning all, snow here too but was too wet to settle much.
Your day sounds good Barry
Nothing planned for us, tho' we have recorded a couple of things that we may watch after lunch.
Our granddaughter emailed - subject 'breaking news'
She has fractured her thumb - poor thing, has it in a splint and is embarrassed I said no, it's like having a bravery award on the end of her arm
Stay in today folk, it's not worth the risk of taking a tumble.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2013, 10:26 AM

Good Morning, a nice cheerful photo on a day like today.

Although it seemed to alternate between sleet and snow yeasterday and again this morning, it doesn't look like it is getting any deeper surprisingly.

Planned trip to supermarket this morning have decided against, as I have enough stuff in to last a few more days. Got an appointment at chiropodist this afternoon, which is just a walk down the road (get my snow boots out), unless I get a call to say the the girl can't make it in and is cancelling appointments.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2013, 10:28 AM

We have wet stuff.
It's trying to snow but can't quite make it ... woops, as I type I think we have SNOWWWWWWWWW

I do need some items of food but still feel unwell with this cold virus.
I shall see how I feel later and maybe I can do a quick sortie into the high street
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2013, 10:39 AM

Good morning fellow members snow is falling heavily and surprisingly settling on the flooded fields and it is freezing cold.

I had decided to start decorating my bedroom today having bought the paint and mustered up the enthusiasm . I fear if I put off doing it I may lose the enthusiasm which is already starting to diminish .

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you decide to do today .
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2013, 11:21 AM

Hi Meg, isn't it funny how one's enthusiasm for work diminishes as one gets older. I've still got some winter digging to do.........that's why winter is still with us.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2013, 11:23 AM

Good morning all. Similar weather to Valice. Thought it would be deeper this morning but more sleety at the moment with a biting cold wind.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top