Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2013, 06:21 AM

Happy Thursday Folk

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken at Barnwell country park near Oundle in Northants. Went out walking and pub-lunching with my old workmates yesterday. We stuck to the roads going out but came back through the countryside..............very muddy !
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2013, 08:27 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk

Morning Alan and everyone else. Lovely photo of the Squirrel.

It's lovely bright and sunny here.

Going to do a bit of shopping now, then visit the Doctors. Susie xx
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2013, 09:54 AM

Good morning peeps... no snow this morning but more forecast again for later, so it looks like I need to chop a bit more wood before winter finally loosens it's grip...

Enjoy your day folks..

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2013, 09:55 AM

Hi there Alan and Sue and all to come in yet. Hope everyone is well. Going to snow over the next few days so Spring is not here yet.
Hope you are OK at the Docs Sue.
Take care all and have a nice day.

just sneaked in there PM
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2013, 10:04 AM

Good Morning, the sun is shining, make the most of it, as the forecast looks set to start snowing here for the next few days. brr

Off to the hairdressers soon, then dancing this afternoon
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2013, 10:21 AM

Good morning all
Dreadful night ~ throat was sooooo sore it kept me awake for hours but now I'm feeling a bit better and slightly less deaf.
Staying in again

The dancing must keep you incredibly fit Val. How long have you been doing it ?

valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2013, 10:33 AM

probably about 20 years by now Rachel, Been going 2 or 3 times a week for about 11 years, since hubby finished work. Good exercise without thinking about it. Been doing a bit less while energy levels down, but picking up a bit now.

Sorry to hear you had a bad night with your throat, I didn't get a sore throat or earache with my virus.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2013, 10:44 AM

Good morning everyone.
Sunny but cold here. Not looking forward to colder weather, nor snow!
Some plug plants arrived (forgot I'd ordered them ) so will be off to plant them up in a while.
Hope your day is a pleasant one
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2013, 10:53 AM

Good Morning Everyone, looks as though it could be a better day, lets hope so. Have a good one.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2013, 10:56 AM

Woke up to a bright sun and temperature feeling really warm in the sun, we still keep getting that chilly wind at times though. I'm off to meet up with friends for a couple of hours then food shopping. Mr Clumsy is fitting a new toilet in the old bathroom so I'm keeping well clear otherwise it's "fetch this, hand me that, make some tea etc", so I'll stay out until late afternoon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top