Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 06:14 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]"Red Sky in the Morning". Have a great weekend everyone.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 09:19 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning everybody. Beautiful sky Alan.
Grey, wet and cold here .. even the birds are having a lie-in no sign of life on the bird feeders.
A few chores, an early lunch, and then settling down to watch a few hours of six nations
Hope you all have a pleasant day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 09:37 AM

Good morning everyone dull and wet here....

I didn't sleep too well last night so I expect I'll be catching up with naps throughout the day No plans for today as there's not much I can do at the moment.

Alan, that's a beautiful sky ..... much better than the solid mass of grey that we have here!

Janela, hope you enjoy the rugby this afternoon, my husband will also be glued to the screen. I much prefer watching football to rugby myself

Enjoy your day folks!
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 10:17 AM

Hi everyone, not too bad here at present.
Got that awful weekly chore to do this morning - the supermarket shop!
I did think I would do online shopping, but find that takes me nearly as long, and there are certain things I like to see before I buy.

At least I had a good night sleep, and not coughing as much this morning, so hopefully things are getting better.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 10:30 AM

Good morning Saturday folk. Glad you're feeling a bit better Val. Enjoy your shopping.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 10:36 AM

Good Morning All Dull and dreich here so far.

That's a brilliant photo, Alan - red in the morning sailor's warning? Thanks for sharing.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 10:41 AM

Good morning fellow members another cold wet day but oh joy my heating is working properly for the fist time in two months .
The engineer came all the way from Swindon , now I just have the bill to look forward too
Next job is buy a new cooker .

Enjoy your day everyone..
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 10:50 AM

Good morning everyone, have a lovely day.
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 10:57 AM

Good morning all,
Off to town so i'd better take my umbrella,it's pouring down here. Have a nice day everyone...hope the weather's better where you are.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 11:29 AM

Morning good folks, we've just finished clipping the dogs so we could now do with the weather warming up a bit before they both catch pneumonia...

If the rain stops then we are off to the garden centre after lunch to replace some pots that have burst in the frosts.

Glad to see that your heating is back on Meg, don't envy you the bill though...

Have a good day everyone..

Barry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top