Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2013, 06:00 AM

Happy Tuesday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG]"A frog he would a-wooing go". Taken in one of our local country parks. Another bitterly cold day yesterday so instead of going for a walk we went to Dunelm to get some new curtains. Hardly a fair swap !
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2013, 08:15 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Everyone.

Good Morning Alan and Everyone Another freezing day up here, although the pavements and roads are OK now. Sun came out yesterday and melted all the iced up pavements and roads, so got out with Loki - minus 4 here in the afternoon. This morning it is minus 6 here but no snow Loki will enjoy walkies

Alan - that's a stunning photo. Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2013, 10:04 AM

Morning all, cold here again with overnight snow but that wind has dropped so not feeling too bad, just not quite springlike...

The car's in for MOT and service today so I'm just pottering about with some cleaning jobs and I'll chop some more wood for the stove before walking the dogs methinks. Oscar is two years old today and Mrs P says she is going to cook him a piece of chicken for his tea, so looks like I'm on bread and Marmite again.....

Have a good day folks

Barry
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2013, 10:36 AM

Good morning all.
A little snow overnight but the sun is shining, so it is fast disappearing It is -2C so very cold but not as bad as some eh?
Marmite for me too, this morning Barry! and chicken later
Nothing planned for today, just take it as it comes.
Have a pleasant day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2013, 11:31 AM

Good morning fellow members goodness me it's cold but sunny too at the moment. I don't think Hannah and I will be walking far in this bitter wind .

Enjoy your day everyone
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2013, 11:46 AM

Good morning everyone. Going to feed my gulls soon. Will be well wrapped up Yesterday I looked like Rudolf with the red nose and face I had when I walked there at 8.30am. Dont need to buy one for Friday I just go out in the cold
Hope everyone has a nice day. Not doing much after my walk to the field
I would like to do some painting in the lounge but thats got to wait until its warmer so I can open the windows. Plus is there anyone like me who cant be bothered doing much when its so cold. Theres always another day
Lovely photo Alan,
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2013, 11:48 AM

Good morning all, it's freezing cold outside but otherwise a lovely sunny day. I'm excited about the racing at Cheltenham today, I always look forward to it every year, the best horses, jockeys, trainers, and people in the world gather for the yearly festival and although I cannot be there in body I'll be there in spirit. We have the big TV, food and drink, and a ballad group all lined up in the local, if it goes ahead weather permitting, I'll be up there at noon till God knows what time. That's the end of the racing commentary folks.
Enjoy the day Folks, I will.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2013, 12:37 PM

Good morning everyone, make sure you keep wrapped up safe and warm. Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2013, 01:23 PM

Good morning all brrrrrr it's a cold 'un today! I popped to the shops earlier and couldn't wait to get back home in the warm again.

Jem, I hope you enjoy the racing and you are lucky with any bets you have made

Enjoy your day!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2013, 02:32 PM

Oh you will be in the best place for the racing from Cheltenham Jem,used to live in Gloucester and loved the races although I didnt go but always had a bet on one or the other horse.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top